EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

ebay eclipse...READ VERY CAREFULLY!!!!!

skyline_r34v

Empfohlene Beiträge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6352&item=2483329597&rd=1

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

sry this goes for everybody that needs a laugh i'm dead serious look over this ENTIRE ebay listing on this eclipse.

I swear to GOD u'll never laugh in ur entire life so hard, i looked at it over 50 minutes ago and i still can't breathe from laughin so hard.......ENJOY!!!! I KNOW I DID!!! IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The funniest part:

Also the gas is unbeliavably cheap

on this which will save lots of money as they say gas is going to

$1.00/litre. Right now it costs me about $35 for a full tank which

lasts me about 3 weeks (about 500 km on the highway or 400km city

wide).

Not really a person who can afford the car I guess, I do 500km in 4 days.

Did u even read wat she said about the layout and engine of the car GIR?

She said it was a 2.0L DOHC Inline-4 when that was the 2g eclipses, 3g eclipses have a 2.4L SOHC Inline-4.

At the top she said it was a FRONT-WHEEL drive car but at the bottom for the description of the car she say's it's ALL-WHEEL DRIVE.

You gotta read it CAREFULLY.

o man

alexandria young has a lot to learn. you dont have to read carefully man, her cluelessness screams.

a few of my favorites:

nice aftermarket subs and speakers (stereo is mitsubishi factory

stereo which is quite powerfull)

so.. aftermarket or factory?
high quality racing all season Tires
under car lights...
you have to read that one
cold air intake (which gives so much more hp and saves quite a bit on the gas).
that IS ALL you need to beat porsches
It's never been raced, and it's never been dynoed, so I do not know how much horsepower the car has - Most of the things that have been done to it have been done for looks.
ok so you do know how much power it has. a little less than from the factory.

the quotes from car magazines were cute.... so was the offering to take off the integra stickers(dohc vtec). i dont know how she is convinced that her car is vtec.

i almost want to email her(in a loving kind way), so that people (including myself) stop laughing at her... there is no way she will sell the car like that.... still no bids...

Did u even read wat she said about the layout and engine of the car GIR?

She said it was a 2.0L DOHC Inline-4 when that was the 2g eclipses, 3g eclipses have a 2.4L SOHC Inline-4.

At the top she said it was a FRONT-WHEEL drive car but at the bottom for the description of the car she say's it's ALL-WHEEL DRIVE.

You gotta read it CAREFULLY.

Yes I have read the whole thing, either she changed the text or there's somethign wrong because in my version it sais 2.4L.

I'll just point out a few more "fun facts".

sohc/vtec

Okay I must say I'm not in tune with the Japanese car industry, but why didn't you guyz ever tell me Mitsubishi also has VTEC engineS?!

------------------------

Slotted front rotors - with Axxis brake pads.

But if you look at the pictures you'll see it has regular rotors.

------------------------

SEE THE NICE LEATHER SEAT COVERS

Type R Black leather Racing seat covers

Yes I am actually going to argue that those are just plain old fabric seatcovers. And since when do they make leather racing seat covers worth $700, Type R leather racing seat covers none the less?!

------------------------

Perfect Condition -GUARANTEED

Guaranteed, how? Guaranteed as in you'll fix everything that goes wrong with it after I buy it?

------------------------

I have spend over $7,000 on modifications to the car, here is a list of the things that have been put in:

Do not know about you guyz but I'm counting and those mods aren't near 7k worth.

------------------------

Automatic 2-way LCD car starter/alarm - monitor the car from a mile away ($4200 alarm but i got it for $1100 so i put value as only $1100)

So okay I don't knwo what frequency this system operates on but to reach that distance it would have to atleast transmit 100mW of power. A laptop battery would last just about 5 to 6 hours on that, a car battery will last 2 days maybe 3...

I don't know about you guyz but I wouldn't want to carry battery acid aroudn with me.

------------------------

Also the gas is unbeliavably cheap on this

Am I missing out on something here?! Did Mitsubishi make some deal with Shell to give Eclipse owners a discount or something?

------------------------

Right now it costs me about $35 for a full tank which

lasts me about 3 weeks (about 500 km on the highway or 400km city

wide)

Since when is the gas in Canada so expensive? And why is it this car sits on the driveway so much? I do 500km in 4 days.

------------------------

the maintainance costs are quite cheaper then other cars

as all belts and repair work are done much later then another car

(all the maintainance such as timing belt, oil change, spark

plugs...etc have already recently been done so you don't have to

worry about that).

I guess this makes sense because she doesn't use the car at all. I guess for some reason on an Eclipse belts, oil and plugs wear out at the same rate. Why else would you need to change them all at once?

------------------------

and a automatic Transmission.

Who in his right mind would order an Eclipse with a auto tranny?!

------------------------

The car was never abused, it was absolutely babied. It's never been raced, and it's never been dynoed

So the car is used to being "babied" around and hence the engine is weak and soft. I wouldn't want to be caught in this one.

And hold up. Didn't she just say that it's fast enough to beat any car and that it has alot of power? How can she know this...

--------------------------

and it's only got around 110,000 miles on it which were mostly high way miles

When somebody sais the car has 110,000 miles on the counter and is in perfect condition my response would be: "define perfect".

Doors: 2 doors or more

What click on doors? Just incase you want easy access to the back you can slap on some extra doors?

Inspection: Inspected

Banana: Bananad

------------------------

Optional Equipment:

ABS

:???:

------------------------

The mileage is a little high but most are highway miles as i would drive this to another city (which is about 300 miles away) every week or so

Wait wait wait... the she sais she did 400 to 500km on 1 full tank of gas and that tank lasted for 3 weeks or so and now she sais she drove the car to a town 300miles from where she lives every week...

Canadian university are weird places.

------------------------

f you are familiar with the v-tec engine then you probably know that these cars last at least 900,000 km

It's a wonder car! I don't know about you guyz but I gotta get a piece of the action! I'm ordering my Eclipse tommorow!

------------------------

Terms of Sale

I guess shes not to worries about paper work and such....

I'm starting to think this is a scam rather then a person who doesn't know anything about cars.

Holy shit bleh u see how much she's changed it since i emailed her tellin her stupid she was??? HAHAHAHA

This is so hilarious this sucks, i should've told her it hadda 10L I-4 in it and it was a Triple Overhead Cam with 700hp. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know, i'm going 2 email her with a different address and tell her it's a 10L 4 cylinder with 700hp and let's see if she changes it again. HAHAHA i'm havin 2 much fun with this chick.

lol, and GIR gas is quite expensive in Canada. I live in Halifax and we're getting $9.99 a liter (well, at one point). My parents spend about $50 for a full tank of gas and that is.... $37.83 American.

u see how much she's changed it since i emailed her tellin her stupid she was??? i should've told her it hadda 10L I-4 in it and it was a Triple Overhead Cam with 700hp.

You do that boy! O:-)

Gotta get me some of them $700 leather racing seat covers, high quality all-season racing tires, and maybe a stick on turbo charger to go with them. - Oh, and clear lenses that look amber. It's the newest thing. X-)

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo skyline_r34v,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...