EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Need Help/Info! - M3/M3 CSL

The Boat

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey all, my name's Nate and I'm brand new to this site, and just recently started looking into BMWs and such. My question is, is there a CSL conversion or something for the US 2004 M3? My cousin just bought a brand new fully loaded one last week and I'm trying to get as much info as possible on the different kinds of M3s (I might buy one too in a couple of months). I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

First off, Welcome to Carpassion Nate! :wink2::)

I do not know of any " CSL conversion ", if there were such a thing, it would not be from BMW. Anyway, such an undertaking would be quite expensive, it would probably be cheaper just to move to Europe and buy an actual CSL, in fact I'm pretty sure. I take it money isn't a big issue for you about this, so your best bet would be tuners like Dinan in the U.S. or AC Schnitzer, and Hartge in Europe.

* As for which M3 you might want to buy yourself, all the M3's are good. I would begin by looking at the original one. ( E30 - imported into the U.S. from 1987 - 1991 ) This car is not as powerful or fast as later six cylinder cars, but it is pure M3 - light and extremely agile. You could derive a lot of joy from this retro machine. In my eyes, and those of many others, the E30's are the most desirable of them all, check it out.

* The M3 after that, the E36 ( Imported into the U.S. from 1995 - 1999 ) is larger, heavier, and much more civilized - but it's an all around great performer. It's very balanced, and does a lot of things well. This car would be fairly easy to live with. I would reccomend the 3.2 liter cars over the 3.0 simply for durability reasons.

* The latest one - the E46, you already know something about. Visit the site below for a little more backround into the M3. The history of these cars is immense, and they represent everything that people love about BMW! Hope this helped. O:-)

http://www.interjunction.com/features/leem3/

i have conversion kit for BMW M3 E46 so it can become a CSL, trunk, front, interiorkit, seats, airbox, etc. I can also, after the upgrade, help you with Supercharger from Vortec specially design to fit CSL. I drive it myself, and after 6000km i had no problem and get 480 HP from it. :-))!

Its not stop here, i can also get you the BMW GTR street version hood, Orginal BMW carbon fiber hood. From the car that never got to the market. My company work closely with the manufactures that produce everything BMW develop in carbon fiber. :wink:

Am coming over to SEMA show with my car and the CSL kits.

Just mail me, and give you more info.

Here is my site (sorry its in swedish) but you kan see pics.

www.loaded.se

Yeah, whatever, you're a tuner. You don't convert M3's into real CSL's. Sorry buddy, only BMW can do that. There is more to it than slapping some panels on, and blowing the engine (up). O:-) Sorry if I seem combative, but come on.

Yeah, whatever, you're a tuner. You don't convert M3's into real CSL's. Sorry buddy, only BMW can do that. There is more to it than slapping some panels on, and blowing the engine (up). O:-) Sorry if I seem combative, but come on.

hehe...what do you know about tuning M3 into a CSL????

But I think U are a funny guy :-))!so its ok! . Like I said, I have already done it O:-) You know, we are all engineers up here i Sweden 8)

Hey all, my name's Nate and I'm brand new to this site, and just recently started looking into BMWs and such. My question is, is there a CSL conversion or something for the US 2004 M3? My cousin just bought a brand new fully loaded one last week and I'm trying to get as much info as possible on the different kinds of M3s (I might buy one too in a couple of months). I'd appreciate any help. Thanks. :)

just give me a mail and i help U with info how to get a uniq M3 in the US!

Regards

Anders

You know, we are all engineers up here i Sweden 8)

With paychecks from the U.S. - Sorry, I couldn't resist. O:-)

So, Gladiator, how much would one of those detonation specials run for in dollars?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...