EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wouldn't there be a gap of power in the 5-Series line-up.

All Wheel Drive

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
As an interesting note, for south africa - the M30 3.5L I6 was lowered into the E30 as a production 335i.

For two reasons, 1. to help the driver escape those pesky carjackers, and 2. to make the car even more appealing for those pesky carkjackers to steal. :D

that truly is a great invention. It can't be legal here because some moron in a civic would install one and set it off at every stoplight thinking he was cool and that people would think it was his exhaust throwing flame, meanwhile LateNite is riding by on his bicycle and gets flamed. :D

My father spent most of his childhood in south africa, he has lots of stories, but he never mentioned the flame throwing bimmers.

I think GIR and I were talking about this thing once. That invention is inhumane bullshit, anyone who equips their car with one deserves a cap in the head. Why not just get bullet proof glass and keep your windows rolled up you wussies? South Africa is a bass ackwards hell hole, in the cities anyway.

And I don't get close enough to cars for them to do anything to me, as a biker, you have to be more aware than anyone else, because you can't trust where anyones else's head is at.

If you think south africa is a backward hellhole, clearly you don't know that much about the place. All of africa is backwards, south africa is probably the most advanced nation on the continent, given it is in a wierd and hard place right now, getting past all of the issues from the fall of appartheid (or the issues of there ever being an apartheid). It was an awful thing for a long time, right now they are kinda where the US was after our civil war, they are sorting things out, there is no clear vision in leadership, they are a divided place. It is also a beautiful place, the area around cape town makes san diego look like gary indiana (i'm convinced hell has a long way to go before it can be as bad as gary). It's gorgeous, it's like the whole california coast compacted into 2 hours driving space. It's gorgeous. Given Jo-burg or pretoria might be a bit scary, hey, every country has a place like that. Well, norway might not, but yeah. If someone came up to my window, put a gun in my face, and tried to take my car, i wouldn't feel bad at all flaming their ass charred. Bullet proof glass only works so well. A 12-guage point blank will get through. what if your window is down? What if they hammer in your bullet proof glass? Keep in mind, carjacking someone in south africa i believe can get you the death penalty (most high crimes there can), and according to the article, the flamer only disfigures you. If I lived there, I'd have one on every car I owned.

I didn't say that South Africa was not a pretty place, or that it was worse than the rest of the continent in terms of the civil conditions, but the scary shit that goes on is about as scary as it gets in a place where people commute in BMWs'. I don't think even the rough parts of L.A. are as dangerous.

The inventor believes that the device would blind someone for life, this is indeed sick. Imagine not seeing for the rest of your life, just because some dick wanted to hang onto their car. The tactics that the jackers use over their are pretty extreme, but that form of retaliation is not cool at all.

my father has lost childhood freinds from sude afrika to car jackings, most of the time, they don't care to let you live after they take your car anyhow, thugs there aren't gunshy - an impotent legal system gives that kind of confidence to sick individuals.

If you put a gun in my face, threaten or intend to kill me, and take the car I worked for as your right, I feel no guilt in flaming your ass and burning your eyes into little briquets of kingsford.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo All Wheel Drive,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

HaHa, no shit. Cap myself in the head then LNC. I'd have these on EVERY car i owned.

That way when i don't feel a need to get my hands "dirty" from dealing with a pesky dickhead. I could just say, oops well FFUCK I thought that was the AC button, i swear it. :lol:

I'm sorry LNC but ANYBODY whether it be my brother, father or a stranger. You or anybody put a gun to my head, you better pray to fucking GOD you kill my ass because if you don't, you're dead, no matter who you are.

If you don't want your ass charcoaled then don't steal the fucking car, it only makes sense. Like the old saying from the patient to the DR.

"Hey doc, it hurts when i raise my arm like this, what should i do," the Dr said, "then don't do it stupid." It's only COMMON SENSE.

If he/she (carjacker) whats to keep his/her eyesight, then stay the hell away from all Bimmers. Plain and simple, quite easily the most intelligent advice you could give a carjacker.

what is that old saying, blind men steal no cars?

funny how latenite immediately stood up for the criminals, how inhumane to hurt people who do armed assault for a living? Like skyline says, it's common sense, there are certain consequences to every action, and there is a risk you take putting a gun in someone's face. You put a gun in the wrong face, you get savagely lit on fire until you're eyeballs literally pop from the heat and your skin melts off your flesh. Easy way to prevent this, don't threaten someone's life with a gun. It could be worse. I know a man in philadelphia, guy came up to his car window, put a gun in his face, told him to give him his billfold and wallet and to step out of the car. What the carjacker did not know was this man I knew kept a compact 9 millimeter pistol in the driver's side door pocket. He leaned down, saying he was getting his wallet, popped back up and put 3 rounds in the car jacker's head, killing him instantly. This gentleman I know was never charged, as there were witnesses corraberating his story of self defense. You just don't know when someone puts a gun in your face if they will or will not kill you, self preservation tells me not to risk it, i don't know if they intend to let me live or not, so I'm taking no chances. I'd have one on my car, or if i could bill it to the company, i'd ride in the back seat of something armored with armed body guards.

Or better yet, move your ass somewhere else where you don't have to stoop to that level. I'm not standing up for criminals, I believe in getting rid of assholes, don't get me wrong, and self defense is a must. I often fantisize about laying the smack on anyone who approachs' with a bad attitude. But to literally kill someone, like three shots in the head from a " gentleman " is nuts.

Every person, no matter how bad has redeeming qualities, because we are all human, and must breath and eat. Like a line from a movie I saw, " somebody loved them once. " You may not want to be near some people with a ten foot pole, but if you take another's life, no matter who's, and feel good you did, then what are you missing in your own soul?

My soul goes AWOL sometimes so........

I don't have a problem taking somebodies life and I wouldn't feel guilty or bad about doing it.

I have somewhat a conscience with people I love but still hardly ever one. Now with somebody I could careless about, it wouldn't matter to me if they died or lived or if I killed them or let them live.

having to kill or mame someone would be the greatest personal tragedy of my life, but if I had to do it for self preservation, i had to do it. I would feel no remorse for protecting myself, but would considder it a tragedy and regret it. We can't always change our cirumstances, you said people with that flame thrower on their car deserve a cap in the head, guess what they would have gotten had they not had that?

What do people who attack others with a gun deserve? It's a sick world, but when it comes down to it, I am protecting myself and those i love first. If someone put a gun in the face of one of my loved ones, not only would i flame them over with my bimmer-bar-b-cue, i'd get out of the car and kick the shit out of them when the fireworks are over. That simple.

It's a sick world, and i regret things like that have to happen, but in horrible situations where people commit horrible deeds, we have to be horrible people to survive. It's not good, I don't condone it, but i realize in our world it is a neccesity.

There are certain people, who if I read in the obits that they had died, I would not cry for, I might even crack a smile. But it's not my place to decide someone else's fate for them, just my own.

Killing is always a tragedy, because life is a priceless gift, but it does happen. Shooting someone's head off, or torching them in a video game, or watching it in a movie is a good release, but in real life, It should never be taken with a cavalier attitude, like it's a game. It would never be something to take pride in.

But all the same, I think the reason the E30 got the 3.5l for south africa was that they have no emissions, there was a demand for the car, and the extra power, i just wonder why they never offered it anywhere else. As for flaming carjackers, i think we know where everyone stands.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...