EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what is the most powerful lamborghini in the world ?

Shadow of Murcielago

Empfohlene Beiträge

hi guys

what is the most powerful lamborghini in the world ?

Isn,t diablo SVTT?

or diablo SVTT from blitz

or murcie R-GT ?

or there is another lambo?

I found some pics and I don't know if it's true or not ...

DiabloSV-271.jpg

DiabloSV-272.jpg

DiabloSV-273.jpg

this diablo from blitz it's power 1100hp

but i don't know how can reach 0-100 km ??

I want some information :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Never heard of ne Lamborghini going over the 1,000hp barrier in stock/race form.

The SVTT and VTTT are the most powerful Lamborghini's ever (excluding personal modified lambo's.)

They both have 750hp, so they both are the most powerful Lamborghini's.

The SVTT and VTTT are the most powerful Lamborghini's ever (excluding personal modified lambo's.)

I'm not a huge aficionado on what Lamborghini has built in their own factory, I've never known them to sell turbo cars, if this is true, wouldn't any turbo Diablo qualify as a " personal modification "?

I'm not a huge aficionado on what Lamborghini has built in their own factory, I've never known them to sell turbo cars, if this is true, wouldn't any turbo Diablo qualify as a " personal modification "?

It COULD be but it's not since Lamborghini actually does the twin-turbo work themselves and sold it as a stock car jus like they do any other Lamborghini.

I was framing towards the sense of sumbody buying a Lamborghini Diablo SE JOTA and purchasing a twin turbo kit for it and have a tuner tune it to their specs. And i know there aren't really any tuner's out there that tune a TT Lambo but u see the point i'm gettin at.

Jus like my Eclipse it's a personal supercharged eclipse not a factory Mitsubishi supercharged eclipse. Get wat i'm saying?

What about the Blitz, that would be aftermarket. So Lambo actually sold factory turbo Diabos' through their dealer network? Which ones are the factory jobs? SV and VTTT, or those the ones?

I've always been kind of put off by tuner exotic cars, it seems less " pure ". But if Lamborghini did the work themselves, thats' pretty cool. :)

What about the Blitz, that would be aftermarket. So Lambo actually sold factory turbo Diabos' through their dealer network? Which ones are the factory jobs? SV and VTTT, or those the ones?

I've always been kind of put off by tuner exotic cars, it seems less " pure ". But if Lamborghini did the work themselves, thats' pretty cool. :)

The SVTT and VTTT

Those are the only 2 that WERE sold in stock form at Lambo dealerships. And yes Lamborghini did all the modification and installation themselves.

• 4 Wochen später...

If you want to go that route. The SVTT is unrestricted with 10psi with over 1,800hp. Even at 6psi it's over 1,000hp. It could only be done at 5psi at 750hp.

The Gemballa Diablo T50 was running 9psi when it hit 1,780hp. And 6psi at 950hp and now 4-5psi at 750hp as well.

• 3 Monate später...

Lamborghini Diablo never did have stock turbos, but Affolter did make a few twin and quad-turbo Diablos, and he got the cars straight from Lamborghini, rumor has it he designed the official Diablo GT2 was designed by Affolter himself.

• 2 Monate später...
Never heard of ne Lamborghini going over the 1,000hp barrier in stock/race form.

They both have 750hp, so they both are the most powerful Lamborghini's.

why do they have both 750 hp,when the VTTT has three turbos,and the SVTT "only" has two,or did you read it?

• 1 Jahr später...

dear owner of this 1100 HP lamborghini,

can you make a video or where do you drive on racetracks to see and hear this monster live? I hope the owner read the message or someone who have a video.

have a nice week

Sascha

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...