EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

[ROUMOR] Specs of the engines for 2005 C-Class

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hope it helps, if it's not clear then i'll try to make it clear through images and stuff.

Images and stuff, man thats' technical :D .

Yeah, I figured myself that noise cancelation worked around that kind of concept. Basically you're indeed listening to a great deal of racket, from the car and the stereo speakers, but it's done in such a way, that it creates the sound of silence.

I think it sounds like a complex solution to a reletively simple issue, like working out your muscles with a machine that gives you small electric shocks. :???:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

the sound waves do cancel each other out. The same concept is used in active aviation headsets. I'd never use it on a car personally after using it on a plane. Due to the dynamics of the different sounds, the active cancelation completely elimiates wind noise, exhaust noise, and intake noise, but leaves the mechanical engine sounds pretty well untouched. I'd rather hear intake and exhaust. The S420 i was big pimping in seemed to kill the engine noise with lots of noise padding, why can't they just stick to that?

I got a hell of kick out of holding 6k revs and not hearing a bit of it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...