EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo vs. 3000GT

wanderer

Empfohlene Beiträge

by street tires i mean dot legal drag radials.

i have a buddy with minor boltons on his supra and if he puts the pedal down in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd he just roasts the tires when the turbo spools, so this definitely applies to more than just the drag strip. you really wouldnt want to take a supra to an auto x. i mean these are the traction problems you have with a 400whp front wheel drive car.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 58
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
you really wouldnt want to take a supra to an auto x. i mean these are the traction problems you have with a 400whp front wheel drive car.

Front wheel drive Supra??

Yes, that Z28 is fuckin' awesome. :wink:

by street tires i mean dot legal drag radials.

i have a buddy with minor boltons on his supra and if he puts the pedal down in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd he just roasts the tires when the turbo spools, so this definitely applies to more than just the drag strip. you really wouldnt want to take a supra to an auto x. i mean these are the traction problems you have with a 400whp front wheel drive car.

Wow I never heard of anyone complaining of traction problems with a Supra. Actually a friend who used to race mustangs, vipers and Supras would choose a supra as the car of his choice, and believe it, he knows his shit. But since i haven't been able to race or even drive one I can not talk, but still the Supra is a migthy car and I do not see any car that sticks around for so long and retain its value if it has that kind of problem. Might be because of the springs setting ,who knows. Now for sure I would think it twice about messing with one of those, nicely tuned up , and besides a Supra is a Supra , why compare them with a piece of shit as the 3000 GT, please be serius and give the car its respects. :???:

You're joking right? An 03 or 04 Cobra costs about as much as a Supra in good condition. I don't even need to speak of the Terminator's legendary might.

That's either a testament to the Supra's resale value, or a testament to the Cobra's lack of it. :-?

Perhaps both. Domestics are notorious for low resale value, but the Supra's resale is inflated. So many people want one it's become a sellers market. On the other hand, everyone and their damn brother is trying to get rid of a Mustang.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...