EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What Lambo would you buy if you had the dosh?

BIGpassion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wow my very own mix, I SO ESCITED!** :lol::lol:

lol! I so escited too! :lol:

So far we have 7 definite votes for the Diablo, 2 for the Murcielago, and 1 each for the Gallardo and Miura. No one has yet mentioned Countach. It seems most people think of the Diablo as the most desirable Lambo legend, not even the Murci as " superior " as it is can change that.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

How about, a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0, Carbon Black, with so many mods that it would have like, 1200hp, and goes 0-60 in 2. something. And not to forget the 6 ladies and the 25k rims. :wink: (that should be latenight's signature)

• 6 Monate später...

A Lamborghini Murcielago GTR is my biggest dream,unfortunately it would be difficult to get a driving licence like my second dream of a "car",the Lamborghini Diablo SVTTT,which is literary a monster!

Teh tree torbus?!!11one!uno!numberofeyesinacyclops1111oneeleven

Like thunder it rolls over a hill, you can hear it, see it, but you are frozen. It's like a toy come to life. It is...

COUNTACH!

Westside, you should have been an advertising copy writer in 1973.

I know man, I would have had a picture of a Countach right in the middle of the page coming right above the crest of a hill. In the television advertisement, I would have the dude who said "Mustang!" in the original Mustang ads come out and do it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...