EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW M6?

Andrew Bossie

Empfohlene Beiträge

I don't see any reason why the E30 m3 engine can't be used. It was supercharged at 190hp and 200lbs/ft of torque and 2.3L's. With that engine being 15 years old and using new M-treatment I'm sure it could go above that power N/A and be built stronger and lighter.

Seeing a 2,000lb car with that type of engine in it, talk about a rocket and corner splicer!!!

the e30 m3 was not SC

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Andrew Bossie,

kennst du schon BMW M6? (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW M Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW M Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW M Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Yeah, can you really see BMW using a supercharger? Come on.

The E30 M3 motor, known as the S14 produced 192 hp. and made 170 lb.ft. naturally asperated, and that was in the most detuned U.S. form. The hottest Euro models like the Evolution which were increased to 2.5 liters made 238 hp.

I think the S14 is a great engine, but you know how they must keep everything on the cutting edge, so a return to service would not be likely.

Although, I do think these legendary engines should be made available for sale as crate engines. Like the American makers do.

a high revving touring car engine in a light weight sports car would be explosive stuff, imagine a highly tuned m fettled 4 cylinder 2.5 like the old e30 with about 250bhp?

if that happened we could see expected 0 - 60 times on this car if it went into production maybe dipping below 4 seconds? X-)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...