BMW M6?

Andrew Bossie

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Andrew Bossie,

kennst du schon BMW M6? (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW M Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW M Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW M Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

U better be glad i ain't moderator cuz i wouldn't be as forgiving as LNC has with u.

I would've booted ur ass long time ago.

The new BMW M6 is suppose to have basically the same performance as the E60 M5.

I've heard it's just basically going to be a more luxuriously modeled M5 with 6-series looks.

If they make it look nething like the AC Schnitzer model, i think it's gonna be awesome.

U better be glad i ain't moderator cuz i wouldn't be as forgiving as LNC has with u. I would've booted ur ass long time ago.

His ass has been booted.

You can be sure Andrew Bossie that there will be an M6. The new 6-Series is just begging for an M treatment. I think the price of these things are getting a bit out of hand though. At the very least, the little M3 should be reletively affordable, but even that is in the 50k realm. Not cheap. Part of their appeal has always been that they were " normal " cars with super performance. 50-100k for a factory produced two-door is not too normal. :roll:

His ass has been booted.

I don't see how u put up with it for that long i guess thats y i ain't a moderator. :lol:

No shit these things are going to get in Porsche price territory.

Nobodies hardly going to be able to afford these except the uuber-rich.

They said the plain 6-series is gonna be $80,000, that's $10,000 more than the M5!!

That's insane and the friggin new M5 is prolly going to be around $90,000.

So the M6 is going to most likely be in the $110,000-$120,000. That's unreal.

I agree these prices r gettin WAYYYYYY outta hand even for BMW, it's madness i tell ya.

Actually, I think Arty has been booted a number of times under his old names. And Roland is the one who does the booting, the Mods advise who should be booted. And we also have very forgiving hearts. :lol:

I find myself more attracted to the old school M cars than the new stuff, it's more down to earth, and raw. True to the motorsport spirit. I vow to have an E30 M3 in my drive at some point.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Andrew Bossie,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Monate später...

I don't see why u say the prices are high...

It's true, BMW, never had them that high before. But look at Mercedes with the SL600 and CL600 and even the SL55, SL65 and CL65 (AMG house tunner for Merc as M is for BMW). Those cost more than what BMW will throw on the market, the M6 coupé and cabrio, but in my opinion they do less (not sporty enough, I mean).

I'm not reach at all, and I don't think I will ever come close to such cars, but, I don't find them realy expensive to what's right now on the market.

And I think Audi will have a word to say too. Not soon, but it will do.

I'll put a new thread on BMW, plz take a look and share.

• 3 Monate später...

i heard bmw were doing a lotus elise rival which would be powered by the 2.0 litre that's going into the 1 series and that would make a great car cos that engine pumps out 163 bhp now imagine that in a lighweight sport car! :)

A Lotus Elise revival? The Elise is still very much around, but a BMW roadster with Elise-like weight would no doubt be hot stuff, and the price would prabably be within easier reach with a simple 2.0.

On the mention of light weight, the supposed " M2 " promises to be kind of like what the M3 used to be back in the E30 years. A smaller, lighter package.

is BMW that interested in an elise type of car? I'd love ot see them make something like the E30 M3, that was what fast cars are about. I just don't see it happening. That and the elise is bare and stripped down to next to nothing, BMW hasn't been about that in a while.

The Elise is bare and stripped down to next to nothing, BMW hasn't been about that for a while.

They need to be about that now more than they ever have before. If BMW is indeed " The Ultimate Driving Machine " they really need something that would drive that fact home like nothing else. Something small, something ludicrously light on it's feet. Even the M3 can't really make this claim much anymore. Driving is the hallmark of BMW, you'd think they would be serious about creating a car that would represent that in it's purest form, much like the Elise does.

a pure sports car would strengthen bmw's image substantially and my m3 handles great but i have driven better , and also you know how expensive bimmers are so if the elise rival went into production it would not be a cheap piece of kit :-?

BMW had a pure sportscar in the Z8, kind of. But that was more of a hardcore retro-mobile rather than a no compromises driving machine like the Elise.

If BMW could series produce an ultra light-weight sportscar, it could actually be quite a bit cheaper than an Elise, which in the states costs about as much as the E36 M3 did.

A rev happy motorsport four-banger? Hell yeah! BMW being a large manufacturer, may not produce a car like that on a major scale, but as a specialty built car, like the Z8 was, they could if they wanted to. Chances are, the engine would be an M modified version of one of their existing four-cylinders. Like the unit found in the 120i perhaps?

I don't see any reason why the E30 m3 engine can't be used. It was supercharged at 190hp and 200lbs/ft of torque and 2.3L's. With that engine being 15 years old and using new M-treatment I'm sure it could go above that power N/A and be built stronger and lighter.

Seeing a 2,000lb car with that type of engine in it, talk about a rocket and corner splicer!!!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...