EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Have You Seen The New Concept Cadillac?

holdenman

Empfohlene Beiträge

have u guys seen the new cadillac sixteen?

:o its nearly 6 metres long & has a 13.6 v16 pushin 746kw(1000hp).

& beleive it or not its average fuel economy is 11.8L/100km. but they say theyre not goin to produce it. :(

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It's not that 1,000 hp. from sixteen cylinders is particularly bad, that still equals out to over 60 hp. per cylinder. It's 1,000 hp. from 11.8 liters that shtanks. But thats' still a greater hp./liter ratio that a lot of engines. It's all relative.

Well LNC it actually has a 32valve 13.6L V16 not 11.8L.

Even so, the race CTS-V had 5.7L V8 at 500hp so the 13.6L V16 should AT LEAST get 1,100hp.

Like i said i find it kinda sad it has 1,000hp and not newhere near 1,100hp.

That's y i said i think the engine is kinda sad and Cadillac could do alot better.

Oh well, I wasn't doing any research on this one, I was just going by what Holdenman said the displacement was, which really didn't seem quite right to me. Either way, 1,000 hp. is never sad. But it doesn't turn me on. Oh wait, as I read that again. he's speaking of that strange European milage measurment.

Liek I've said so in the other thread 1000bho out that engine isn't impressive at all infact it's dissappointing. The thing about this car is that Caddillac is the only manufacturer on the face of this planet who can make such a car and get away with it. If any other manufacturer would make a huge car with a huge engine like that, they would be critisized to the grave, but Caddillac is a different story :)

Trust me i know i can feel the difference of 200hp more.

If u couldn't then ur senses aren't as good as they should be even at 1,000hp.

U get in the Cadillac Sixteen and drive it and then get in the Lotec Sirius and drive it and tell me u can't tell the difference.

Like i said u can feel the difference.

lol....i meant 200hp difference in one car (cad)-coz you said it is a shame for that v16 to have only 1000hp....difference between cad and sirius supercar have to be significant...you cant compare 1000hp limousine and 1200hp supercar..

1,000 hp. from a naturally asperated 13.6 liter V16 does not suck so bad, thats' like saying 500 hp from a 6.8 liter NA V8 is bad. 1,000 hp. ( 987 in U.S. trim ) from the Bugatti engine with four turbos lending a helping hand, now that sucks.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...