EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The CSL will show up at SEMA-04

Gladiator

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Looks more like a promotional piece than a real car. The engine in the E46 M3 is already performing close to the peak of it's potential, thats' why BMW M had to try really hard to get another 17 hp. from the CSL.

It's strange the way people keep coming up with these aggressively supercharged E46 M3 claims, it's so unrealistic.

oboy...when are U moderators gone leave your computer to see the real world?????. Am the owner of the CSL and togheter with ESS tuning, developing this supercharged. I know because i make things happen hehe... But you can soon read about the car in: BMW Tuning (DE) BMW Scene (DE) EuropeanCars (US) MAXPOWER (UK) Redline (UK) Bilsport (SE) Have U ever mapped a BMW? And have U done it on a CSL? If not...Dont thínk U know everything just because U have a forum to watch ower. :wink:

Empfangen Sie nicht zu Ihrem Schluepfer in einem Bündel. LNC zeigt an, daß Maschine E46 M3's bereits hinter seinen Begrenzungen bearbeitet wird. Das CSL ist, wenn es irgendwie weit genommen werden könnte. Mit der Kompression von 11.5:1 bezweifele ich, daß sie FI für sehr lang anfassen kann.

Have U ever mapped a BMW? And have U done it on a CSL? If not...Dont thínk U know everything just because U have a forum to watch ower.

And don't think that because you can afford to play with a CSL, that you have the sense to play with it right. Whenever you want to stop pitching Samsung telephones and creating computer renderings of what you want the car to look like, bring it on. The world is waiting, or somebody is.

Funny GIR. Votre mere conduit un Lada. :wink:

Hey I thought you were dutch?! And don't say all those nasty things about LNC's momma.

I am dutch but i don't know the native language at all. Never learned it.

They never had it in school and only learned german when i played soccer overseas.

I know german, italian, french and spanish but not completely fluent.

LMAO@ nasty things said bout LNC's momma

Edit: lmao never mind i didn't know LADA was an acronym. I know now wat u mean.

ho ho ho ... LateNightCable...just be there!!! If your parents alow U 2 travel Las Vegas 8) or its cheeper 2 travel www.loaded.se And if U sometime in the future visiting Germany (If U know what that is :o ) visit the Nurburgring, there U find me 8)

Ho ho ho Gladiator, the only thing you have given us are some links to a couple of half ass webpages, they aren't saying anything. Anyway, if you're so busy with this wonder M3, why are you posting on our web forum out of the blue? Maybe your just grounded for a week and have nothing else to do.

If you have the car, bring it on, thats all I'm saying. Either way, if it's all you say it is, expect the car to last a couple of laps at best.

oboy...when are U moderators gone leave your computer to see the real world?????. Am the owner of the CSL and togheter with ESS tuning, developing this supercharged. I know because i make things happen hehe... But you can soon read about the car in: BMW Tuning (DE) BMW Scene (DE) EuropeanCars (US) MAXPOWER (UK) Redline (UK) Bilsport (SE) Have U ever mapped a BMW? And have U done it on a CSL? If not...Dont thínk U know everything just because U have a forum to watch ower. :wink:

Post what issues (month) when they come out so I can pick up a copies. I want to see more pics and info :D

• 1 Monat später...

Latenight:

you can get allot more power out of an engine than you can expect. It will still last long. 480 hp is nothing. I know that Euro M3s from 1997 was tubocharged like hell and it never braked. I know that standard 2 litre engines that only pistons and compressionratio is changed can be hardtuned to near 900 hp and still last. It's then quite realistic to tune a csl to 480 hp and last (that if it's forcefeeded)! I would not be scared if it's not going to last!

NoProblemo ACS330Ci, here is some of the latest video clips

VIDEO

You can watch some pics at LOADED. Its in swedish but the pics are inter :lol:

Funny neither of the links work.

Latenight:

you can get allot more power out of an engine than you can expect. It will still last long. 480 hp is nothing. I know that Euro M3s from 1997 was tubocharged like hell and it never braked. I know that standard 2 litre engines that only pistons and compressionratio is changed can be hardtuned to near 900 hp and still last. It's then quite realistic to tune a csl to 480 hp and last (that if it's forcefeeded)! I would not be scared if it's not going to last!

The E46 M3, like LNC said, is basically already near it's peak power.

Turbocharging it is jus plain stupid unless u like replacing engines every 2,000-3,000 miles.

Even Supercharging it is a bad idea.

The compression ratio for the E46 M3 is especially 2 high much less the same with the CSL.

I'll put it this way, if u have a crap load of money at ur disposal and

can afford to replace engines constantly then yes u can have it turbo/supercharged.

If u don't have alot of money to spare be happy with the power u have now and try to do minor upgrades to enhance the power of the car.

And about supercharging, Its no problem...Realy! I know what am talking about. And yhe CSL have totaly different range than the standard M3 E46 when U map it. We have run the engine for 5000 km and its no problem.

8)

Gladiator!

I was very impressed of the sound! What a pure racecar!

I saw a video of CSL and SL55 AMG on the homepage, but I doubt the CSL was quicker - the CSL was one carlength away when the merc stepped on it. A better driver in the SL and it would have been the other way around! You don't simply step on it when using automatic gearbox, you brake and use little throttle at the same time - then full throttle and no brake! 8)

Well i never said it wasn't going to be a bad ass car but i jus don't think that engine will last very long.

You truely have a bad ass CSL and i'm pretty sure could spank a helluva lot of cars on the road.

It sounds awesome and looks awesome as always.

Next in the future, if u can, get sum vid's of u at the track and the 1/4 mile strip.

Would be interested in seeing how fast this thing really is.

BTW how much did all this forced induction setup cost???

well i think it will last because we know what we are doing.

We have been sponsored with the whole set.

Thanks 2:

H&R

Kinesis

ESS

Movit

MrCarbon

Carbon Racing

Digi-Tec

FORZA

RITTAL

Yokohama

Michelin

ViS Racing

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...