EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

not good...

Mongrel

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

That is the worst thing I've ever seen. :cry: How come its the guys with a lot of money and with expensive cars, that always wreck them from time to time? Ex. Rowan Atkinson and his McLaren F1... Not a beatuiful sight!

This guy with this Lambo, could've given it to me! I'd at least take better care of it! 8)

Oh yeah it's a rich idiot allright. Have seen this million times over. On Zandvoort there's a curve like that aswell. There's a fast left and right after it a hard right. If you don't know this and you rush through the fast left, like every new dumbass does, you'll crash your car in the hard right.

It's always the idiots who don't take the time todo a warmup lap and recon the track. Take it easy and get to know the track. I'm sure he punched it on the first round thinking he was somekind of pro racer.

As you can see from the skidmakrs there are a few idiots like that on this track aswell.

What makes me more mad about these idiots is that they don't obey the track rules as if they own it. Ussualy on meetings there are people there with pretty rare and expensive cars, which they don't car to destory.

Now here comes some idiot, who hasn't taken the time to read the rules, and starts pushing, breaking and blocking as if it's a actual race. I don't care about them or their cars, they deserve to crash and have some permanent physical damage. I do care about the rest of the people on the track though.

Now everybody point and laugh!

Uuuuummmm... Rowan Atkinson: Mr Bean! The Thin Blue Line! BlackAdder! c'mon you know him...

From the looks of the skidmarks, it looks as though he decided to swing a hard right just for the hell of it. The Website http://www.wreckedexotics.com has all sorts of sad scenes like that, check out the junked Enzo. What I hate the most is when someone trashes a very limited production car that hasn't been built in years.

You know, it's a strange parallel. The mass desiring of rare and exotic automobiles. They are just man made material objects, but the world craves them, covets the posession of them and drools at pictures of them.

Yet most of the people who can actually afford them are the ones who can't drive for shit, and don't really care too much when they destroy them. Weird.

I know its truely sad my friend thats a plastic surgeon is like that.

His brother totalled his new 911 TT and he said who gives a shit and bought a new one.

My best friends dad also like that, he wrecked his bentley and only hurt the front bumper and sum parts of the engine bay were bent up and he jus thru it away and got another one.

It's wild i'd be cryin no matter how rich i was. :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...