SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Saturn SUX

wanderer

Empfohlene Beiträge

Saturn is the worst car ever made in the history

of the earth, I know this mechanic and he said

when you going to buy a car buy any car but a saturn,

Motorweek magazine says it sucks and I dont

know how people could buy it so if any of you guys are thinking about buying one

dont.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Before you two make any presumptions about Saturn, you should first know something of the subject you are talking about, and please do speak from direct experience if you are going to speak. 8-ball, you are 13 years old, how much experience could you possibly have??

Saturn corporation was never " bought " by GM, they have always been a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors, an effort begun in 1983. They have always been known for their customer friendly service, now tell me how that sucks.

I have a good friend who's family has three Saturns, and another young lady who has a 1996 Saturn wagon. They are not Euro snobmobiles, but good honest cars. They past the " 1 million " mark in '95. The crappiest car on Earth probably did not last very long, Saturn has.

i complety agree with wanderer and 8-balls views. how about u check up Car And Driver issue from March 2004 on Page 136-140 they stated"Anxious to drive Saturn's all new new little guy, we were soon anxious to get rid of it" They also called it "pigheaded transmission, anxious steering, bar-stool seating, mudded styling, [and a] cycolpean dash. The 0-60 times are 10.2 seconds, quarter-mile 17.7 seconds that horrible. This car can't even get u from Point A to Point B without breaking down. They also said that not one editiors could say he or she liked the car. So there u have it folks a car that u see more in the repair shop/junkyard than on the road.

exactly you rarely see a saturn on the road, but when

it comes to the junkyard its the only type of car you see.

Not one of those things you quoted had anything to do with repair history or reliability. There are cars besides sports cars, and some people like them. Some people may want a safe economy car, and may also want to keep their money in the country, which is pretty smart.

Again, if you do not have experience with Saturn, do not make presumptions. Either way, you can't judge it by the same criterion as a BMW or a Mercedes. The only thing Car&Driver is good at, are coming up with creative words to use in their reports, they are spoiled by Bimmers on a daily basis. Like it's almost fashionable to rag on an American economy car.

If anyone has " junkyard figures " on Saturn speak up, other wise you're only spouting jaded opinion.

Not takin sides but my friend has the '04 Ion Red-line and its kinda shitty.

The car looks aight for a Saturn but the trans sticks and it doesn't put the power 2 the ground.

Wat the hell is up with the center console tach shit?

U MIGHT run off the road jus 2 see to shift at 1st and 2 see how fast ur going.

It's turning ain't that good cuz the rear suspension is still cheap shit.

I agree bout the junkyard deal, i see alot of saturn's in the heap yard.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo wanderer,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I think perhaps 8-ball misread his parent's receipt, it might have been more like $80.00 to fix the oil pan.

I believe that Saturn is losing their focus with the psudo-luxury L-Series, and the Red Lines' but the Saturn theory is a good one. And when a lot of inexpensive cars are built, you are more likely to see them in a junk yard, for the plain and simple fact that they are inexpensive and there are a lot of them.

Not everyone can drive expensive European cars you know, building a comfortable, and dependable automobile under a certain price is a challenge - more so than building a balls out sportsedan and slapping on a big price tag. Maybe some people around here a car snobs, but I am not. I see the value in a lot of things, and take them for what they are. So stop trash talking Saturn.

I would bet you an equal sum that 99.9% of those people had never owned a Saturn. It would be a popularity vote among a lot of people looking to make fun of an economy brand.

Saturn brand loyalty is very high.

I would bet you an equal sum that 99.9% of those people had never owned a Saturn.

Saturn brand loyalty is very high.

Exactly no one would have owned a saturn because

everyone know they suck!!!

And saturns are always braking down thats why you

always see them in the heap yard, which therefore

makes saturn a non-loyal brand.

Wanderer buddy, stick with me here, I'm saying Saturn brand loyalty is high, meaning many buyers buy again. I don't see an undue amount of Saturns in the junk yard, in fact I don't recall ever seeing a Saturn there.

What sucks, are your baseless opinions along with 99.9% of those idiots who would trash Saturn even though they have no experience with one.

Any more " Saturn sucks " remarks from anyone and I'm just going to delete them because there are no real reasons being given as to why they're being said, and it will simply run in circles.

I agree that saturns are very shitty cars.Ive never owned one because im not stupid.I think kia is the worst thou.

Never buy a Kia, Saturn, or Hyundai, Car & Driver magazine has

a car ranking and the three are the top 10 lowest,

Daewoo sux to.

I've given my reasons and experiences 2 explain why i think Saturn sucks.

Yeah Saturn r loyal ppl and have awesome customer service but friendly customer service doesn't help keep ur car runnin now does it bro?

Customers aren't loyal to shit. If something is shit, it doesn't last long in the market, Daewoo is a prime example. There is a reason Saturn has a loyal following, and it's not just friendly service either.

I still have yet to see why some of you think that Saturns' break down any more than other cars. I haven't seen this to be the case. Put down the Car&Driver, and get your own brains ya'll.

Ok, lets clear up why I think Saturns are sh1t. What happened was we destroyed the oil pan. Then the engine ceased which is what costed $8000. Thus proving that the only good family car that most people can afford is Volkswagen and Honda.

Ok, lets clear up why I think Saturns are sh1t. What happened was we destroyed the oil pan. Then the engine ceased which is what costed $8000. Thus proving that the only good family car that most people can afford is Volkswagen and Honda.

Running over a peice of ice was not the car's fault, I'm sure that under similar circumstances, the same could have happened to a Honda or VW. And it would have cost a lot more to fix. And when you total the oil pan and keep on driving until the engine gives up, thats' not good no matter what you're driving. As an example, think of the Saturn's plastic body panels as one less thing to worry about.

So what you're really saying 8-ball, is that you resent that it cost your parents $8,000 to repair the whole thing. Well kid, cars are expensive, and expensive to repair unless you can fix it yourself, or you have the right connections.

• 2 Wochen später...
Wanderer buddy, stick with me here, I'm saying Saturn brand loyalty is high, meaning many buyers buy again.

I agree that many buyers buy again, like when I used to live in California

some neighbors bought a Saturn and just kept on buying.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...