EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Gran Turismo 4 car list

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

If u look at the site LNC gave up there talking about the device, it shows it only had the F1 paddle shift and the SportTronic feature which is the manual mode on most of Nissan, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Hyundai's car's automatic transmissions.

If they had 2 make it a manual transmission that would involve 2 much technology.

As in knowing shift points, knowing wat 2 do with 6th gear when cars only have 5, real life slippin the clutch, double clutching and missin gears.

All the technology 2 incorporate a manual trans would run it well over $200 and they know most nebody isn't willing to pay that much for it.

• 3 Wochen später...

i thought they pushed the release date over a year past the original date. and yea that steering wheel better be worth it. one of these years ill finally get my wisdom teeth pulled and when i do... i will make that investment.

• 1 Monat später...

Here's the Tentative Track list. One's in * are for certain going to be on there.

• New York City *

Fuji Speedway *

Tsukuba Circuit *

Grand Canyon; Grand Canyon North *

Citta di Aria *

Costa di Amalfi *

Hong Kong *

Nurburgring Nordschleife *

Nur Snow

Akasaka

Las Vegas

Motegi

Paris rally

Paris tarmac

Louisberg

Nanzenji

San Marco

Yosemite

20R60R

Gymkhana 1-4

Test Course *

Cote d'Azure (Monaco) *

Special Stage Route 11 *

Swiss Alps *

Tokyo R246 *

Complex String *

Autumn Ring; Autumn Mini Ring *

Pikes Peak Hill Climb *

Rome Circuit Full Course; Rome Short Course; Rome Night *

Seattle Circuit Full Course; Seattle Short Course *

Super Speedway *

Laguna Seca Raceway *

Midfield Raceway *

Apricot Hill Speedway *

Red Rock Valley Speedway *

Tahiti Road; Tahiti Dirt Route 3; Tahiti Maze *

Smokey Mountain North; Smokey Mountain South *

Green Forest Roadway *

Trial Mountain Circuit *

Deep Forest Raceway *

Grand Valley Speedway; Grand Valley East Section *

Special Stage Route 5 *

Clubman Route Stage 5 *

Grindelwald *

1. I like those tracks so why not?

2. To test ur top speed against other cars and not jus modify ur car to be a 1/4, 1/2 mile machine. Most ppl are only wried bout 1/4 mile times. Some people care bout 1/4 and 1/2 mile which is good but u hafta take into consideration 1/4, 1/2 AND Top Speed or else your car could get left at that track.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo djfux69,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Top speed and aceleration tests are best performed on the test course, but in GT3 I never really saw the point of having the 20 lap races round the course as it just meant about 30 min accelerating. No particular skill involved and no feeling in your right thumb!

Im just nitpicking really though, obiously the more tracks the better!

Such a long discussion...and i thought i was the only gamer around here :)

I've seen evidence that just about everyone around here is a gamer. If you're into cars, and you're into internet forums on the computer. Then you're probably a racing gamer to some degree. :)

I'm very excited about the real tracks from around the world that will be presented in GT4. I love that International flavor!

Sorry, but GT4 like the others in the series before it will be a PS2 excliusive title.

I guess they may eventually release it on PC (probably more likely than on x box/gamecube anyway) but I wouldn't imagine that their are any immediete plans to do so.

• 2 Monate später...

Any of you have the new GT4: Prologue?

I have it, but there are some things i don't understand:

1) There are four empty slots in the car selection menu, when I've completed the game, I guess I can win them by completing every race in gold time, but does any of you know which cars it is I am going to win?

2) When you set a track record and then check the rankings board you can select one of the records with the X-button and then a passcode appears. What is this passcode for?

Thanks for it.

BTW Nürburing in GT4! I can't wait...

• 4 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...