EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

A list of the forthcoming supercars

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

(does not concern 2004 cars)

I have been trying to make a complete list of (mainly exotic) cars that deserve attention.Development of many cars listed below is just rumoured and is yet to be officially confirmed…

Highway cruisers from Germany

BMW vs. Audi

2005 BMW M6 (well-known V10 with more power than in m5,600hp-the most optimistic figure mentioned till now)

2007 BMW M3/M4 (v8 with cca 430hp)

200? BMW’supercar (its concept should come out in two years’s time,to be either a lightweight V6 350-400hp car or a heavier,v10 powered machine)

2007 Audi RS6 (likely to have a v10 (NA) or a v8 biturbo with more than 500hp)

2006/7 Audi le mans Quattro (v8 380hp to be followed by a v10 with 500hp-claimed by autobild)

2005 Audi RS4 (high revving NA v8,450hp)

2005/6 Mercedes SL65 AMG (v12 biturbo,700hp and 1200nm)

2007 Porsche 928 (V8/B8,in excess of 500hp)

2008 Mclaren mercedes p8 (6.3 V8,500+hp)

British motors

200? Lotus Esprit’s successor (v8,500hp,1300kg,handling out of this world J+reasonable price)

200? Lotus front-engined GT

2005 Aston-Martin Vanquish Vantage (*****charged V12,700hp)

Japanesse power

Toyota’s supercar (its destiny is connected with toyota’s success in F1,possibly NA V10)

Nissan GT-R (should have already come out but their executives realised that it would need more than 400hp, new engine is being developed as we talk,it’s expected to be unveiled in 2007)

Honda’s supercar (i assume “NSX“ badge,heard of a V8 engine,400+hp)

Italian racers

Ferrari vs. Lambo

Ferrari 400 monza (v8 with hopefully 500hp) and its spider version

Ferrari 600 maranello (v12 with >600hp) and its spider version

Ferrari F60 (bone-crusher,v12 putting out 800-900hp)

Lambo Gallardo facelifted (2007,550-600hp)

Lambo Murcielago facelifted (200?,far more than the gallardo mentioned above)

Lambo Miura (to take on the f60,a v16 with around 1000hp has been mentioned ..we’ll see)

Other Italians

2005 Alfa Romeo 8c competizione (supercharged V8,480hp in the best case)

2006/7 Alfa Romeo TZ3 (supercharged V12,650hp)

Pagani Zonda’s successor (perhaps in 2006,rumoured 700hp)

2005/6 Maserati 5000gt (5.0 V8,470hp)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
There are some things that seem I've never heard before...

It doesn't surprise me at all(btw that's why i have made this list) :) ..as for the my sources this pieces of info mostly come from the british car mags,other forums,some insiders...i have been gathering all this stuff for a pretty long time and i found it as a good idea to put it together and to share it with others.

as for the toyota's supercar a further info emerges

There’s a revolution underway at Toyota, borne of a single purpose: to make Toyota’s line-up more attractive to more people in more countries around the world. Autocar can exclusively reveal that this revolution will be crowned by the launch a flagship supercar, which will look like this.

Codenamed TXS, the new V10-powered supercar is being developed in Japan and is a clear signal that Toyota is readying itself for a major shift in philosophy on its performance cars.

This is no pie-in-the-sky project like the Toyota-badged, but Italdesign-Giugiaro penned, hybrid MTRC concept car revealed at this week’s Geneva Motor Show and first shown in our news pages last week.

Instead, this is a proper Toyota-developed machine, a striking rear-wheel-drive mid-engined supercar in the classic mould. Autocar’s sources say the TXS has already been granted provisional production car status to take on rivals like the Honda NSX and Nissan Skyline, as well as the Lamborghini Gallardo and Ferrari 360 Modena. Toyota bosses are waiting for the F1 programme to provide success before commencing production.

Details about the new two-seater remain scarce, but it’s likely to receive a new, naturally aspirated V10 engine from the company’s production car division. Using the same cylinder bore spacing as the 4.3-litre V8 used in the Lexus LS430, the modular alloy-block unit displaces 5.4 litres and is thought to run the VVT-i variable valve timing system used on a variety of Toyota engines to allow a red line over 8000rpm. Given Toyota’s reputation for delivering engines with high specific outputs, it’s entirely probable the TXS will end up with a Lamborghini Gallardo-challenging 500bhp.

This would make it the most powerful roadgoing Toyota ever and, along with an estimated 370lb ft of torque from the new V10, help provide the basis for similar levels of performance to Sant’Agata’s mid-engined star. With a weight of ‘under 1350kg’ and a manual six-speed ’box, expect spectacular performance – as in 0-60mph in sub-4.0sec and a 190mph-plus top speed.

Good news for British enthusiasts is that the Toyota supercar’s Japanese origins mean right-hand drive production is assured. Obviously, it is too early to talk prices, but, unlike most Toyota models, affordability won’t be among the TXS’s strong points. Predictions range anywhere from Ł70,000 all the way up to Ł120,000.

Actually, there are several facts that bug me:

- BMW chosing a V6 for its so named supercar,

- Audi, to have a NA, engine when they have always chosen the turbo method,

- Nissan supossedly said it will quit producing a car like the GT-R was,

- the facelift of the Gallardo with 5500-600hp, why?

- Alfa Romeo TZ3 ?? they idn't succed in pulling the Brera out cause they had no money; how would they build this beast?

-bmw is considering using a v6 in their supercar because of the weight they would like to achieve (remember that this v6 would give almost 400hp or close to 500hp in a soft-turbocharged form)

-audi wants to show they dont need any turbos

-Ghosn(Nissan's top banana) himself said they would present the new GT-R in 2007/2008

-the gallardo will receive an extra power coz they want to stay on the cutting edge (remember that in that time-2007-the modena's successor will be already out) and it is neccessary to provide space for the v10 version of the le-mans quattro

-the tz3 is a rumour,but it wouldn't be that expensive coz they want to use ferrari's engine...it would be a low-volume high-priced supercar...

(does not concern 2004 cars)

Italian racers

Ferrari vs. Lambo

Ferrari 400 monza (v8 with hopefully 500hp) and its spider version

Ferrari 600 maranello (v12 with >600hp) and its spider version

Ferrari F60 (bone-crusher,v12 putting out 800-900hp)

F60??? the F60 is already out wat r u talking about? The F60 is the Enzo.

- Nissan supossedly said it will quit producing a car like the GT-R was

When did they say that? Nissan can't afford to stop the GT-R production.

The GT-R is the best they can offer is wat they say so y stop production with the best they have 2 offer??

I've never seen Nissan say they're gonna stop the GT-R production line becuz its basically the best car they have and hardly nething will be able 2 replace it.

I've seen on several sites and on FAQ sites towards Nissan, where ppl ask if the Skyline's production be stopped and they said it's their best, their ultimate car and their competition to all the races.

They said they can't afford to be without it but they do need to improve it.

They were thinkin bout droppin in a V8 but its a Jap supercar wtf would u put a V8 in 4??

Nissan was actually thinking bout goin NA with the skyline having a V8 pushed above 500hp but they received constant hate emails, when they asked bout opinions from ppl, and decided to drop the idea.

People complained it would jus completely ruin the heritage of the Skyline droppin in a NA V8 and i agree with them.

That V6 engine ain't tuned hardly at all.

If they can get the Maxima and 350z NA to 260-270hp then surely they can tune either a new V6 or current V6 to 240hp and then TT it to keep its family lifeline.

Sumbody mentioned to them bout keeping the previous V6 and giving it a more tuned version upto 250+hp and then puttin TT's on it to create upwards of 500hp easily.

They replied saying, if they tuned it up more than it wouldn't be as reliable as it originally is and be able 2 hold as much tuning abuse for guys that r crazed to get them to 1,000hp.

I don't see how that can be when usually u tune up the engine to becum turbocharged u bulletproof if plus give it extreme internals to withhold abuse.

I jus think they need to create a new V6 with 240hp with the compression around 10:1-10.5:1 and have it TT'd.

That would produce a reliable 550-600hp. That's my opinion.

F60??? the F60 is already out wat r u talking about? The F60 is the Enzo.

The Enzo is not the F60 ; there were some supposed pictures of the upcoming F60 on several sites and some on this forum too, I believe. It was keeping the line on its predecessors the F40 and the F50.

Look at the Skyline R34 GT-R, the last was produced in 2002, the V-SPEC II, since then, nothing. I don't remember the source, but I've heart that they won't produce another model that will replace the last GT-R. It's no wonder to me, since they came to do bussiness with Renault. Renault it's conservative, as in the fact that they want many cars to be sold, not an expensive small series car...

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo mv,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

YES the Enzo IS the F60.

It was going to be called the F60 until Mr. Enzo decided to name it after him cuz he thought this was going to be the gr8est car he's ever created and ever will create.

YES the Enzo IS the F60.

It was going to be called the F60 until Mr. Enzo decided to name it after him cuz he thought this was going to be the gr8est car he's ever created and ever will create.

I stick to my opinion: the F60 is still to come. By now, u r are the only one who disagrees.

Well only an hour has passed so give time for ppl 2 cum on and express their views.

I know i'm right but if u feel comfortable in ur opinion then stick 2 it i'm not trying 2 change it.

Jus tryin 2 throw out facts is all.

how could the enzo be the f60?....Fxx cars are connected with anniversaries...that's why it should come in 2007....i agree that enzo's test mule used to be called f60 coz people didn't know how to call it.

how could the enzo be the f60?....Fxx cars are connected with anniversaries...that's why it should come in 2007....i agree that enzo's test mule used to be called f60 coz people didn't know how to call it.

That's what I wanted to say next... The F, are related to anniversaries:

- F40 was very well put in 1987 when Ferrari was 40 years old.

- F50 came a little bit early, in 1995.

- F60 should be on it's way, but not too soon.

The Enzo, was something like a bonus...

The F60 is already here jus renamed unless Enzo plans on having the original name removed from the car there will be no F60 cuz its already here!!!

And i wouldn't mind seein a turbocharged M3 coming from the factory.

I know it goes all against the Family of stock NA engines but sumtimes going against heritage is a good idea and sumtimes its not.

It would be a change definitely and see how well BMW does with creating a stock turbocharged or supercharged M3, M4, M5 or M6 and seein how reliable and powerful it could be.

I'm not against FI on ne car unless its a yugo or old beetle or sum other worthless car.

Unless, u have hard evidence... I'm still saying it can be a lucky guess...

And u mentioned that Audi is planing a high reving NA engine. And there again I say I don't buy it...

BMW to turbo and Audi to NA... not quite...

Well that must have been quite a feat, considering that Enzo Ferrari has been dead since 1988. And no, the Enzo is not the " F60 ", it's just the " Enzo ".

To answer MV's question, BMW has stated many times before that they would never resort to a V6 or forced induction in a gas engine. They are staunch supporters of the Inline configuration, and they beleive in power through revs, not turbos'. Although, in the Bangle era, anything is possible. Someone was smoking something pretty strong to let him on board.

Of course it's the easiest, and FI can be good, BMW has always known that too. All they have to do is look over at their friends in Stuttgardt to see the power of turbo. But FI is not always the best. FI imbues certain charictoristics that may not do justice to the " BMW feel ".

If BMW ever did go turbo, than you can be sure the application would be very smooth, and a world conquering one at that. Then again, it could be more of the Saab style low pressure variety, which is still good.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...