EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Howto make your Honda faster

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

How to make your Honda go faster

I brought home my new 99 Civic EX. I went cruising that night but it just didn't seem fast enough?!?!?!

MVC-001S.jpg

I checked the engine to make sure it was still there???

MVC-002S.jpg

I made sure the tires were inflated correctly!

MVC-003S.jpg

Everything inside seems to be right!?!?!

MVC-004S.jpg

So, I talked to my 2 boyzzzz who know cars. I said "Why is my honda so slow????"

MVC-021S.jpg

They said you need new bumpers, those stock bumpers are not fast enough.

MVC-005S.jpg

Out with the slow bumpers and in with the new. My boyz said I didn't have to paint the bumpers yet and I could drive around with them only primered, but my body shop, backroom-paints, said I should paint them now, so I did, thanks dad for the loan.

MVC-006S.jpg

The car seemed a little faster after the bumper swap but still not fast enough. My boyz suggested I cut my springs.

MVC-007S.jpg

They also said get rid of the quiet exhaust and put a fart can on, so I did!

MVC-008S.jpg

My boyz also said I should put a cold air intake in and a upperstrut bar (whatever the hell that does). So I did!!!

MVC-009S.jpg

Then they said, SIDE SKIRTS MAN, SIDE SKIRTS!!! and WHEELS, I said I can't afford all 4 wheels, so my boyz said get 2 for the rear and when u can afford the other 2 get them, so I did.

MVC-011S.jpg

Now I got all 4 wheels!!!

MVC-012S.jpg

After all that, my honda still didn't seem fast enough. Cold air intake and strut bar thingy.

MVC-013S.jpg

Fart can exhaust!!!

MVC-014S.jpg

So my boyz said yo man u need race seats that don't match your interior. So I got these hot red sparcos. That shoulld make the car fast!!!

MVC-015S.jpg

UH huh they look nice.

MVC-016S.jpg

I told my boyz that all this stuff still isn't making my honda fast, and I'm not getting the honeys. Is there anything left I can do. They thought long and hard.

MVC-017S.jpg

And one said I KNOW!!!! STICKERSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVC-018S.jpg

YEAH we put stickers all over the car half on the hood half on fender, on the windshield, rear wing, side of the car. This thing is going to be FAST

MVC-019S.jpg

AHHHHH yeah, my honda is fast now, I'm winning races and getting the honeys!!!!!

MVC-020S.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...