EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW M7

Ruben307

Empfohlene Beiträge

I don't know if BMW is gonna produce this superfast luxury car but i have seen some pictures in German magazines of this M7 :o and it looks brilliant. However, i don't think that BMW will make a M7 because there isn't a market :roll:

Here are some links to where i found this info: http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000141948.cfm

http://www.autothing.com/funthings/funthings-spyshot2003BMWM7.htm

%7Boption%7Dhttp://bmwm3.fasthost.tv/m7.html#

If somebody has more pictures of this car or info, you can just leave a reply on this forum, thanx

Greetz Ruben307

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Ruben307,

kennst du schon BMW M7 (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW M Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW M Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW M Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Yeah, I don't think an M7 would be wise. The 7er was meant to be a luxury vehicle, which means they'd be heavy. So it wouldn't make much sense, cos anyone who could afford a 7er, could easily get an M5 instead, and still have better performance.

yeab but if you want luxury and performance MB makes the s600 and s65 amg. audi makes the S8. so to me it only makes sense that BMW would make an M7.

I do agree with this but it just wouldn't be a wise decission of BMW to make this supercar. There will be only a few people (hundred or so :wink: ) that purchase this vehicle and they will make more loss then profit. Same thing with the X3, the most expensive car i have ever seen in the jeep category of BMW or other brands, you can drive around in an M3 for the same money you pay for a stupid X3. :-?

Let's hope they make a wise decission!

Greetz Ruben307

• 4 Wochen später...

This is just speculations. BMW hasn't (as far as I know) made a M7 before, and if they're planning to build one, then I'm sure that they'll tell us with a press confrence or something. There is no picture indicating that BMW has tested a "special" 7-series either. But it would've been fun if BMW actually made a M7. "Beware AMG, cause you're going doooown..."

The E65/66 at close to 4,400 and 4,470 lbs. for V8 models, would probably be the most un-suitable 7-Series to receive an "M" treatment. In fact it's probably the least sporty 7 ever. Handling and balance being a major attribute of M cars, I doubt they would take on a project that could not be brought up to the very high M Motorsport standards. An AMG S-Class is okay for MB, but an "M7" would just be a really fast boat, and when it comes to M cars, there are no boats.

When BMW makes a move, commercial or other, it's most likely very well thought out, and very profitable. An M7 would make no sense.

They ( SL65, S8 ) are autobahn rockets, meant for comfort and high speed driving. not racecourses.

This is where BMW and MB diverge in their philosophies. Autobahn rockets meant for high speed cruising and comfort is what MB is aiming for, so MB can get away with excess weight. BMWs' as we all know are made to handle a racetrack with aplomb. Anything less would be considered unworthy of the spinning propeller.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Ruben307,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...