EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Vindicated.

thepolarfoxqx

Empfohlene Beiträge

with that post those dynos were just beginning of the tuning process. since it isnt finely tuned, or moderately tuned for that matter, i dont think they are too willing to push the car to its limits. so yea no times yet.

i wont post the pictures but for those of you who dont feel like clicking...

the turbo is a ball bearing from turbochargers .com and the manifold and all is from agp turbo spec are it a garret t30/40 with a .63 or.68 turbine housing . turbo spool at 3000rpm as smooth as butter the car is not completely tuned yet we broke an engine mount car went crazy on the dyno had to stop but anyway we need abigger intercooler her is the scoop car made 300hp an 330tq at 16psi at 19psi made 360hp 380 tq and at 21psi made 415 hp and 407 tq a/f was 11.5 and 12.1 with bigger injectors and rage return fuel system. this is what we no for sure the turbo i have will make 500hp easy with a new larger intercooler. stay tune late next week we will pu down the big 500 hp and when rc comes out with the even bigger injectors we will change out the pistons and rods and put down 600 hp with this turbo man this whole set up is awsome took 2 days to install there was absolutely no problems what so ever thaks kevin @agp turbo for such a great kit and your help and thanks turbochargers .com for the turbo install and tuning
they are running really really rich though... and they already broke an engine mount.... damn.
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 82
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I would think for 800 hp pretty much the whole drive line would have to be beefed up so much that it would barely be a honda at that point, right? Either that or its a 1 run and done kind of car..

wow 800 hp....

yea everything is on steroids on that car. i know which one hes talking about. strictly a drag car but it was, at one, time a crx. i think it has a boosted prelude motor, but i could very easily be wrong.

I'm not sure what they did to the CRX, but it looked like a completely different animal up front. The front bodywork was off and I'm pretty sure it was nitrous injected like a mo fo, and it might have been lengthened a bit.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...