EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The New Range Stormer

Dresol

Empfohlene Beiträge

I love the new Range Stormer from Range Rover. But I'm not sure if they're going to set that car into production with that exteriour. They might (like other car manufacturers) re-design it a bit before they set it into production. But is that a wise thing to do by Range Rover? If they re-design this car, there might be possibilities, that the car by the end, looks just like an original Range Rover. I sincerely hope that they won't ruin the design of this nice car.

CAR_FRONT_PAGE_IMAGE405963.jpeg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

What a first post. I wouldn't ban him though. I know it's not kosher like it was say 35 years ago in the South, but this is the way I see it. I've seen some stupid niggers in my time, and some white trash too. I've also known some decent blacks and whites.

But spinners, gold Rolls-Royce style grills, and other tacky shit tends to attract a certain " type ", we'll just say that. :wink:

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Dresol,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...