EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Now wait a tick

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

I was just browsing the Koenigsegg official site, and I found them quoting Jeremey Clarkson from Top Gear. They had him saying the steering is light, the clutch is easy, and the gearbox is easy. Now I saw the video posted a while back of Jeremey driving the Egg, and that's exactly the opposite of what he said there. Now, this must be the same Jeremey, or else I would feel like a tool, but I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. So who do I believe? You can see for yourself:

http://www.koenigsegg.se/index.asp

You must look in the "Latest News" column to the Jeremey Clarkson article.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I know that, but you can't adjust the gearbox or the clutch. I'm not sure that it matters, because it will always be a wonderful machine, but I just don't like the contradictory statements.

i was about to bring up the fact that jeremy is stupid and can't drive (i'm sorry, he can't), but the brits love him (then again they are very unique people).

The clutch and gearbox probably not, the suspension and steering, probably.

jeremy is sounded a little shizoid, either that or like a crack addict.q

Ok

i have the answer to this now.

Jeremy test drove the egg twice. The first time the clutch was very stiff, as was the shifter. By the time he drove it again, koenigsegg had decided that they needed to be softened (as to make the car more drivable). So on the tape, that is his first drive of the car. His comments on their website are from when he drove the newer, more recent egg.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...