EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

M3 vs. CORVETTE

g-unit marko

Empfohlene Beiträge

gee, i always thought living in denmark would be cool till i heard that. How do afford to drive at all, where is all the cost coming from? American cars just go 40% cheaper to europe, lol. The weak dollar hurts european imports to the US, but in terms of cars, the japanese are hurting like no one else due to how crucial price point is to their market segment.

Oh well.

I think the current administration is ignorant, arrogant, and destructive, and their weak dollar is just one of a ton of things they've done i disagree with

it still is cool to live there. i have a lot of fun when i go there and so do they.

also i totally agree with the last comment. they have made a lot of mistakes that we will pay for in the future. its going to get worste before it gets better.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 129
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Alright, I don't get into politics too much, so let me speak from the standpoint of an environment caring, money saving individual. I don't understand this talk of a weak dollar.

True, it could always be better, but the U.S. dollar continues to be one of the world's most valuable currencies. And many cars cost considerably less here, than they do in Europe. That could all be do to ludicrous taxation in parts of Europe, but none the less, they are cheaper. So the dollar continues to be strong. And where in Europe does fuel cost less than $2 per gallon?

It's amazing anyone in Europe drives at all, but this explains the popularity of Diesels, as well as bicycles. I think in the long run, it's a healthy thing. People, especially Americans, are far too dependant upon their vehicles. Cars are very useful, and great fun, but if folks were to get out and walk, or ride their bicycles more often, they would not only save money, help keep the air clean, bond with their fellow humans, and make the roads safer. But they might also get rid of that " shelf ass " which is so common in the American mid-West. And throw the Atkins plan out the window. :wink:

italy has benefitted more than anyone else from the euro, the lire was the most apeshit of all european currencies, but the euro is rock stable.

The dollar under bush's economic policies has fallen in value compared to almost all world currencies. 3 years ago it was 1.35 euros to a dollar, now it is 1.2 dollars to a euro, a swing of a solid 50%. They have had the same economic conditions we did, only their governments did more than ours to protect against the effects of the recession and they bounced back first, eventually we will recover, but they already have. I don't think G-Dubz is a bad guy at all, just not the man to president. He has done foolish things that don't make much sense, and even if only 7 people get any of those tax cuts (and instead of spend the tax cut money they put it in a foreign growth fund :D ), so be it right? i just think it's unfiar. Our gas is cheap because we buy middle eastern countries as a national pass-time and subsidize gas prices by a hell of a lot.

But moving on, the corvette looks like it's made by honda, did GM sell the nameplate to honda and not tell anyone?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...