EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari 355 GTB..Hello to all the Ferrari owners!!

Doctor

Empfohlene Beiträge

Am i the only one who thinks that the 355 was the first car of the new generation of ferrari?I like si much this car althought at this time it is rather slow in comparison with 360 and enzo!

I say a big hello to all the ferrari owners......you guys are great!!!

I hope i will be where you are standing today someday!!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The 355 is deffinately a classic. Probably more so than the 360 can ever dream of being, and maybe even more of a classic than the Enzo. I think that the 348 however was the "dawn of a new era" as one could put.

i think that the f355 is a stunning and beutiful car.

i own a showroom and one of the cars that i personaaly own is a ferrari 308. it has to be said that the 308 i own is a great car and i think it is more stunning than the enzo.

i do think that the f355 is a great car but the prices of them are droping every day the problem with them is that they cant hold there price.

That's only a problem if you look at it from an investment standpoint, which, selling them for a living, you do. But others, like myself, buy the car for the car, not so that I can put my kid through college with it. However, I do wish that I knew that the Enzo was going to appreciate so nicely. Some people making over $500,000 in a few months. Although, who knows if Ferrari would have even sold one to me.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...