EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Best racing game

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

porsche unleashed was cool because it paralleled history and let you walk through the porsche racing legend bit by bit. NFS4's graphics were pretty crumby, but the realism of the handling (can you say understeer) made it a good challeng.e

The GT series for sure. I'm a dyed in the wool Gran Turismo fan. In fact I havent' played a whole lot of other racing games. I've tried Project Gotham Racing 1 and 2 on XBox, but it still doesn't hold a candle to GT. I had Test Drive 4 and that was a bit of a kick, particularly in San Francisco and Kyoto Japan, but it cheat like crazy.

I just get the feeling that the people who make GT love what they do, thay have a legacy to uphold and they know it. Others just try to compete.

Wow, I hope the spectators are that real looking. That was one of the major graphic flaw of GT3. I still can't get over the fact of no Lambo, Ferrari, or Porsche (although they will probably exist in the game uner RUF).

The GT series for sure. I'm a dyed in the wool Gran Turismo fan. In fact I havent' played a whole lot of other racing games. I've tried Project Gotham Racing 1 and 2 on XBox, but it still doesn't hold a candle to GT. I had Test Drive 4 and that was a bit of a kick, particularly in San Francisco and Kyoto Japan, but it cheat like crazy.

I just get the feeling that the people who make GT love what they do, thay have a legacy to uphold and they know it. Others just try to compete.

GT3 will be the best, until GT4 is out. Nothing is so realistic to drive, so perfectly animated.

That link doesn't seem to be working right now.

GT has never been much for spectators. Am I the only one to feel lonely playing GT because there are no real spectators? I would love to see a timewarp mode, where you can play a LeMans or MontCarlo racer in the 60s' or something, that would be hot.

Whenever I'm racing in the Gulf GT40, I put on my CD of Brazilian lounge music from the 60s' and it's like I'm living the race scenes from the 1966 film Un Homme et une Femme. Real cool :) .

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo P.I.M.P,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

So basically it comes down to Project Gotham Racing 2 and Gran Turismo 3, soon to be 4. Project Gotham feels like your riding on a snow sled, the cars have no grip. Even if PGR is your favorite, how can one not acknowlage GT as the standard of the genre, it is. Even if the sheer depth of the game is way above your head, which it is for some people, it's definitely one of it's best loved features. No other game comes close in that respect. I think the GT series opened up every other game developer's eyes to including old cars in their games.

The Gran Turismo universe is like no other. Kazunori Yamauchi, the president of GT's developer Polyphony Digital, and the man behind GT hand picked every car in the game personally, he's very involved. It's that kind of home spun, close involvement, and enthusiasm that makes Gran Turismo the kind of game that it is. GT4 will take the PlayStation 2 to the max, and with the new Logitech steering wheel that will be available, exclusive for GT, providing 2.5 turns lock to lock, like a real car, the first of it's kind - it should definitely remain the premier driving game.

How about Midtown Madness 2. Not too realistic, but plowing through highly populated city sidewalks in Paris in a souped up Beetle is pretty cool, and getting chased in circles by French police yelling at you through a megaphone to stop imediately, and then ramming them like crazy is awfully fun too :wink: .

oh c'mon, how do you beat NFS underground? cruising fast and furious style around with your fart-pipe turbo racer boosting mad turbo into your 200mph civic that corners to throw off a mclaren? what is better?

How about Midtown Madness 2. Not too realistic, but plowing through highly populated city sidewalks in Paris in a souped up Beetle is pretty cool, and getting chased in circles by French police yelling at you through a megaphone to stop imediately, and then ramming them like crazy is awfully fun too .

i think you are thinking of mm3. mm2 only has london and san fancisco :( i agree that it is not too realistic, but i think that the handeling is pretty realistic

• 2 Monate später...

A shit load of movies for Gran Turismo 4, mostly with a lap around a track..

U hafta sign up in order to watch them but its TOTALLY worth it.

This game is gonna decimate every racin game that cums out. This game kicks ASS.

They also have it where u can buy it now but i'd rather have it in hp, torque and weight in lbs and not have it like its overseas.

I loved GT3 cuz it changed the kg-m to lbs-ft but it changed lbs to kg in weight. :evil:

I also love how they gave u HP:weight and Torque:weight ratios.

The thing that kinda bothers me is they have the dimensions of the car (how long and wide and wheelbase etc etc). I don't care bout that shit, give the displacements of the engine and the compression ratios be4 and after tuning.

That would be sweet.

They're also pose 2 be using GENIUNE parts and realistic power gains and not jus say Stage IV turbo increases u to 1,100hp.

They could've done a lil bit better on the ppl on this one but hell at least they move in this version. :lol:

Gotta have Windows Media Player or Quicktime 2 watch.

Enjoy. :D

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/vids_1.html?fromint=1

oh c'mon, how do you beat NFS underground? cruising fast and furious style around with your fart-pipe turbo racer boosting mad turbo into your 200mph civic that corners to throw off a mclaren? what is better?

Well, I'm a big fan of NFS underground. The game is not realistic at all, but hell, I don't care. I get realistic when on the driver's seat.

Anyway, the idea is that I am such a big fan, because it brings good sensations. All that acceleration, that close cornering, passing an inch away from the other cars when at 250km/h, tyres squiking when sliding, bumping other cars in drag @ 300km/h... And what to say about the cars rolling so realistical, but without bending, true. The customisation of the cars is not bad either.

I find it very exciting...

lol i started playing it and i see why ricers are the way they are! i get so excited when i unlock new vynil!! lol i have an awesome pearl supra, you guys can call me the drift mastaaa 8)

U finally arrive to unlock the Skyline GT-R. It's the masterpiece of the game. I've put the rose vynil on it, it's painted green, katana wing, lunar headlights and all the rest of the tricky stuff. Although I've finished the tournament a month ago, I play it sometimes when I want to get motivated, cause many times I had to be realy motivated to win certain races.

In drift I succeded to do some "colossals" in one race and it was realy like ice racing: butt up front. Realy exciting stuff...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...