EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

ZO6 with an "O" ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

Public Service Announcement ... :wink:

bentley.gcza.small.zora2.jpg

I have noticed that when mentioning the Chevrolet Corvette ZO6, a lot of people type " Z06 ". It may be a simple mistake, but I thought I would take the opportunity to spread the word and clarify that it's actually ZO6 with an "O", not a zero. After all, it does read Z "O" six right on the car. The car is named after Zora Arkus-Duntov, the man who is in large part responsible for what the Corvette has become.

A petty matter, yet I know I would not want a letter in my name mistaken for a zero. Have a nice night :) . - LateNightCable

c26.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

lets call it a hypothetical kick in the pants, more mental if anything. what do you think someone would say them if they said that? i think it would be a "mental" kick in the pants, haha and maybe in the guys case physical.

Well recent studies unveiled that a mans painline is much lower then a womens, this means that a man feels pain much faster and much more intense.

Whats even more interesting is that a man doesn't show pain even though the pain they sense is much higher then what a women senses. This is ofcourse not to be embrased infront of others. Every time I get hurt my girlfriend tells me to stop being a sissy and such, to avoid situations like that I choose to hide the pain.

What amazes me is that everytime we men bring up pain, women act like they have a monopoly on pain. They always bring up birth pain (even though my girlfriend has never been pregnant, atleast not that I know off). I've been thinking about this and there is no actual way for a man to check wether a birth is as painfull as women claim them to be. Maybe they conspired against us? how can we know?

What is the most painfull thing that can happen to a man? We all know it's a well placed kick between the legs. I think we should start kicking women between the legs just to let them know.

I think we should start kicking women between the legs just to let them know.
:D:D:D oh my god i burst out laughing when i read that.... LOL. soo funny. but seriously, there is no way that that can even come close to us gettin kicked in the pizzle. ohhh man, its been a while but i can still feel it. its a flash of pain.... then slowly it comes back and it feels liek wrench... then it strts creeping up to your stomach,making your thoughts and legs useless...... oh man i never want that again :(

Actually, I think men have a higher pain thresh hold, for fighting dinosaurs and such.

Why can't men get the hypothetical kick for a change? Men are always getting kicked for real. I kicked a girl in the crotch once in junior high in self defense, but I won't get into that :wink: .

Well, there is really nothing to tell. Except it was at the bus stop, she was coming after me, my foot went up, and it stopped her in her tracks. She didn't yelp or anything, but we still got along after that. Along with her brother, we used to pal around.

In self defense, my natural inclination has always been to karate kick right where it counts, whether it's the crotch, or the upper chest. It's always worked. I have long legs for that stuff.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LateNightCable,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Corvette (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

You can't hit girls, that's just how it is. It is unfair, but as much as they bitch about how painful everything is, they handle it better than we do. I've noticed when I'm alone working on the car, and i cut or burn myself, i ignore it. If she is around, then i naturally without though whine and bitch about it, and then she acts like i'm a poor thing.

A female freind of mine thinking she was funny tryed kicking me like that at a football game party. Fortuneately, i saw it and caught her leg before it did damage. I then proceded to hold her leg and drag her around hopping the rest of the game.

But yes, had she succeeded, I would have cryed on the floor and bitched and moaned. Had i kicked her, she would have kicked me back, netting the same result.

I think guys make too big of a deal about being kicked in the crotch, it's not that bad, jeez :roll: .

That reminds me of a standup comic I saw once. He said. " You ever jump in the car and sit on your nut? Man, I've been feeling queezy all day. " :D Z06 with an Owwww! :wink:

the M roadster has seats with a sort of stabilizing fin between your legs just forward of your crotch. When I test drove the boxster S, i locked the brakes (sorta by accident), but both i and my passenger shot forward against the seatbelt, and we both had to push ourselves back into our seats. After that, and seeing the seats in the M roadster, I wasn't about to test the brakes on that thing.

Anyhow, it isn't that bad, if you are missing parts.

Moving on.

Should ZO6 be offered in the removable top hatchback or convertible body styles?

It's a stiff enough platform for sure, a hatchback model would be nice, and would definitely look hot, but we probably won't see anything of the sort until the C6 though. As for convertibles, even a 911 Turbo convertible is kind of corny.

A soft top ZO6 would add weight, and negate it's " all out performance " nature.

Here's a question, should chev keep their current line of pushrod V8s going in the vette, or should they follow the rest of the modern world and equip their car with a sophisticated DOHC engine (perhaps a northstar variant, or something original like the LT5 was)?

Northstar is a slick little peice of work, but I always thought it was a little short on torque. I think the Corvette should stay reletively low tech, because the formula is working fine. Plus, more technical sophistication would just make it more expensive than it already is. It's supposed to represent " exotic " performance for a realistic price. Not only that, but a big pushrod engine suits it's American image.

i think gas prices will dictate where it is going to go. i think soon enough high displacment pushrod motors will become obsolete. did you know that americas gas prices are the lowest? go anywhere in europe and youll cry. my jag last year in italy was something like 65 dollars to fill.

I know, 3 or 4 dollars per gallon in Europe. But seeing as gas is cheap in the U.S., and that is the primary market for the Corvette, I don't think gas prices are libel to effect much of anything. It doesn't stop them from building large displacement trucks, and selling things like H2s' and such like pancakes. Corvettes' never sold because they were good on gas after all.

Large pushrod motors are simple and cheap, so they are not going away anytime soon, especially in trucks. If they could standardize a 32-valve motor like the LT-5, and still keep the price in check, that would be cool.

I think with a motor like a modernized and standardized LT5, it would be an unbeatable car.

I think they could bore and stroke the northstar up to a little over 5 litres. They have a 4.6L northstar pushing 350hp this year with a good flat torque curve.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...