EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari 360 Modena F1 vs Aston Martin DB7 GTA

mclarenmike

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

If I could only have one or the other - ever, I think I would go for the Aston, because It has a luxurious interior, but the car is still sporting. The Ferrari is too much of an addrenaline rush for an everyday car, plus I prefer Britsh racing green over red.

Although, you didn't say it could be my only car, so maybe I would go for the 360 just for kicks, preferably a Spyder :) .

ferrari all the way. i havent heard very good things about british built engines. granted im sure the ferrari isnt exactly a 200,000 miles car, but..... no nevermind i dont know where im going with that one... gimmie the ferrari!

Ford my arse. It's a Cosworth engine. It may be based on an expanded version of a 3-litre Ford unit, but Ford didn't make the 6-litre V12 (as far as I understand, anyway), Cosworth did. Shit, now Ford build it. :roll: Oh bugger, where do you draw the line?! :cry:

I'd have the Aston DB7, but the GT, not GTA - auto 'boxes are truly shocking. It's the most gorgeous car to be built for a very long time, as opposed to the 360; which I liken to a squashed frog. By my reconing, Ferrari haven't built a Ferrari since the 308. I don't know about B.R.Green, but perhaps a nice blue or silver, or possibly black. :D

As for too adrenaline-inducing, does that mean the DB7 isn't? It's not an out-and-out sports car as the 360 is, but it would definately get my adrenaline going - and people wouldn't spit on it, as they would a Ferrari.

Land of the Queen, the thousand marques, right-hand drive cars, crazy bends and the home of Aston Martin - Great Britain. :D

People spit on Ferraris because those who own them are flashy bastards, who care more about the latest Gucci sunglasses than decent sports cars.

so let me get this straight..... ferraris arent decent sports cars? and Astons are? sorry but in my opinion, if i want a great, not decent, sportscar, i go for the ferrari. i would think that the aston people are more concered with image as the aston has more luxuries, which sports cars do not need.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo mclarenmike,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I think you'll find that most people who buy Ferraris do so because of the name, and they think they look good in one. I wasn't implying that Ferrari doesn't make decent sports cars, I meant the majority of people who buy them aren't concerned in having a decent sports car, but more concerned with showing off.

An Aston is a G.T. car, not a full-on sports car. You obviously just don't get what G.T. cars are about. Still, have fun freezing in your hollowed-out 'real' sports car with no carpets, no radio, no anything! :lol: The last time Aston made a sports car was about 40 years ago. They stopped making them for the road and began concentrating on making G.T. cars instead.

yeah but the 360 has carpets, radio, and climate control... plus its faster, and the most important fact... its a ferrari! dont get me wrong, i think the astons are sexy machines, but for me, as a car enthusiast, i would go for the ferrari, strictly for the sporty feel. regardless if it didnt haver carpets, radio etc. i think it would be more fun to drive.

yeah, driving a ferrari slow is kind of like having a naked, and horny supermodel in your room and not having sex with her...... not going to happen!!!!

You could just have tea.

The Aston is a GT car, and therefore probably a more comfortable car to drive, especially when you are not in the mood to nail it, and keep it boiling at redline - you aren't always going to be. If you live in a cold climate, it's nice to have a luxurious interior to slide into. But like Mike said, it's like comparing chalk and cheese. It just depends on what gets you off the most. Tea anyone?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...