EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2004 BMW M3

diesel2029

Empfohlene Beiträge

well i been think a lot whith this brake stuff. but my anwer for all you is GO TO SHOP A BMW M3 CSL for the rims and brakes are 19¨and have ceramic brakes "whith the exacly side no more bigger ans smaler" and it´s i belive the more beautiful car that bmw offer right now have stilish sport image (more than other bmw ans right now im driving a m3 03´) but when this come out i think it´s more better cuz now i don´t have to change that ugly rims from the standar model and belive it´s a little expensiva buy a new rims i have a ssr gt3 19´ and now im waithing for my chrismas gift see my m3 here www.bmwm3.org it´s a carbon black 8)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

well i been think a lot whith this brake stuff. but my anwer for all you is GO TO SHOP A BMW M3 CSL for the rims and brakes are 19¨and have ceramic brakes "whith the exacly side no more bigger ans smaler" and it´s i belive the more beautiful car that bmw offer right now have stilish sport image (more than other bmw ans right now im driving a m3 03´) but when this come out i think it´s more better cuz now i don´t have to change that ugly rims from the standar model and belive it´s a little expensiva buy a new rims i have a ssr gt3 19´ and now im waithing for my chrismas gift see my m3 here www.bmwm3.org it´s a carbon black 8)

Talking about M3 brakes, I've experienced them at work (I was passenger though) we were in my mates M doing about 200 to 220 km/h on a highway at night & when we went over a rise in the road, we just saw brake lights & cars stopped dead on the road and OH MY GOD did those brakes work! I remember looking to left passing a slower car who was braking & he still came past us again. Well his got those 19s on his silver M now & damn that car is sexy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...