EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

May be the new a6?

MBenthusiast0

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

YES!! I've been waiting for an A6 looking like that to come out. I hope they stick with that design. The rear of the A6 was always my least favorite part, that one looks pretty good, just a few final touches, and they have something. Imagine an RS6 looking like that will be like. Oooo, that'd be sweet.

I just saw 2 other pictures from autospies...just noticed that these 2 pictures i found of the a6 look exactly like the a8 but smaller. According to what i see right now, the front of the a6 looks like the pictures i posted above, and the back look exactly like the a8L. I'm not going to fully believe this right now, though.

If you want to see the pics, tell me...or you can look yourself, since it's easy to find. Go to the autospies site.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo MBenthusiast0,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

at long last,i have seen it....it's almost identical to what the autobild has shown almost a year ago.nothing unexpected.The version shown had a 3.2 fsi and according to Martin Winterkorn the temporary flagship will be powered by a V8 with 335 horses.More demanding customers have to wait until S(or A6 5.0) and RS(hopefully 600bhp) versions come out.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...