SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  
MBenthusiast0

May be the new a6?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
kleinefisch
Geschrieben

YES!! I've been waiting for an A6 looking like that to come out. I hope they stick with that design. The rear of the A6 was always my least favorite part, that one looks pretty good, just a few final touches, and they have something. Imagine an RS6 looking like that will be like. Oooo, that'd be sweet.

djfux69
Geschrieben

very sharp. the front grill has something of the rsr.. i think thats it anyway? i like it.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

that's a hell of a nice looking car. If audi could figure out how to keep weight down and handling crisp, they might just have the trump card with that thing.

MBenthusiast0
Geschrieben

I just saw 2 other pictures from autospies...just noticed that these 2 pictures i found of the a6 look exactly like the a8 but smaller. According to what i see right now, the front of the a6 looks like the pictures i posted above, and the back look exactly like the a8L. I'm not going to fully believe this right now, though.

If you want to see the pics, tell me...or you can look yourself, since it's easy to find. Go to the autospies site.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i don't trust autospies, but every image of the A6 seems similar, i love the RSR inspired grille.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

The " Bentley " Continental GT's grill should be that big. On the Audi it reminds me of the Edsel.

Audi design needs Something though, some kind of spark.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Thankyou MV for providing yet another link to that " lame site " :D .

Try hard enough, and you might win the 2003 J Persian Autospies Link Award :) .

mv
Geschrieben

rolling on the floor,laughing :D

djfux69
Geschrieben

i need a bigger picture!!!! haha i sat there like a madman trying to get the whole pic... annoying. i want full frontal. lol

mv
Geschrieben

You have to wait just like anyone else. :)

djfux69
Geschrieben

patience is a virtue... which i lack :wink:

mv
Geschrieben

a6 to be unveiled this evening

I'm surely watching german N-TV at quarter past eight.

djfux69
Geschrieben

it is now the day after. details on the car?

mv
Geschrieben

no it isn't..you have to be patient :P

i will do my best to understand "Deutsch" :)

mv
Geschrieben

at long last,i have seen it....it's almost identical to what the autobild has shown almost a year ago.nothing unexpected.The version shown had a 3.2 fsi and according to Martin Winterkorn the temporary flagship will be powered by a V8 with 335 horses.More demanding customers have to wait until S(or A6 5.0) and RS(hopefully 600bhp) versions come out.

mv
Geschrieben

lol....even 20" wheels will be available as an option (or may be standard for the rs6) :lol:

djfux69
Geschrieben

siiiiiiiick. i love audi.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

MV, do you suppose you could have fit all that into a single post? It's okay to edit. :)

skyline_r34v
Geschrieben

He wants more stars hehehehehe :lol:

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...