EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

New M5 Video

Daimion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yeah they're all over the place. Last week Autobild published an article that said 497 and suddenly everybody said 497... I assume BMW will get the ussual 100bhp/l out the engine and around 550 is to be expected. Maybe more maybe less.

And like I said before, the weight reduction and the new tech should be enough to make it the new king.

i just have to think it is like the 760Li, and in the end BMW will come through, so far, it's been guessing, and i worked at autobild, i would have listed my estimate as some super accurate sounding number, like 497, look at how much press they've gotten off it.

ok i tried to watch the video, and for some reason it won't load, that pissed the hell out of me, and on top of that, the pic on the site just above the video link, shows wat seems to me to be an intercooler, can this day get any worse?? someone please tell me i'm wrong, pleeeeeaaasse, i don't want a forced induction piece of crap, i want a highly sophisticated engine like the E39 M5,

"the M5 has the world's most technologically advanced engine road going engine available" - Tiff Needle

if i'm right about the intercooler, my whole day's been ruined, this is going to linger on in my head for the upcoming weeks and months too, so there goes that too, someone please prove me wrong, for the sake of my love for bmw lets hope i'm wrong

• 2 Monate später...

Wheels24 : http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,,1369-1372_1468343,00.html

Says the new M5 wil have 410 kW (555 hHp) and a 284 kW (385 hp) twin-turbo 3-litre inline six-cylinder engine will have performance almost on a par with the outgoing M5.

In another article http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,,1369-1372_1469323,00.html

they say the new S6 wil use a V10 engine from Lamborghini, but "only" with 420 hp and a Twin-Turbo V8 with 510 hp for the RS6.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Daimion,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

nope. BMW has confirmed they are only using the 6spd unit with SMG.

And Audi's biggest advantage is AWD, why buy an audi over a BMW?

BMWs have advances audis don't, like front midship engine layout, and BMW has been perfecting the 5 series longer than anyone else in this market category. Audi accepted they'd never beat BMW at their own game, but they could do very well and make amazing cars that were their own different flavor of bavarian performance.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...