EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

the best M3

amglove

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

they each excel in different areas, the E46 M3 is the highest performance and most advanced, as well as has maybe the slickest looks, E36 is the most comfortable, most balanced, most refined, and most liveable of them, as well as maybe the best to tune, the E30 was the best driver's car, and felt every bit the part of race car. It was light, unrefined, and edgy.

AMG love huh? Well which generation are you refering to?

As far as the E46 ( current model ) goes, it's tough to say since it's still being built.

* E36 ( last generation ) I will say 1997, at least for the sedan. A sedan being very practical, more solid than the coupe, and out of the two years the M3 sedan was produced ( 1997 - 1998 ) it seems to have less recalls.

* E30 ( the original ) This is also a tough call seeing as BMW produced 13 variations, although only one was officially imported into the U.S. So who knows?

Mid to late production cars are ussually a safe bet since sufficient time has passed for any " bugs " to have been worked out.

Overall though, I would be tempted to say some E30 model is the best, since it's so focused, pure, and machanically simple compared to what the M3 has become - less to go wrong, yet still well built.

I saw suffin bout a E36 Evo. What bout that and would it be hard to get/find one??

Here's a link to a webiste that has videos of the M3 Evo (476hp) vs the following cars:

1) Lamborghini Diablo

2) Ferrari 355

3) Ferrari 360

4) Porsche 911 Turbo.

http://www.quebecstreetracing.org/video/video.html

There are lots of videos on this site, so keep scrolling down until you find the heading: "Autre Vidéo"

After that, scroll slowly till you find the clip names "1997 BMW M3 EVO"

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo amglove,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...