EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche Boxster or BMW Z4

m.calabria

Empfohlene Beiträge

You know, I read a comparison between 5 roadsters, Audi TT, Mercedes CLK, Alfa Spider GTV, Porsche Boxster and the BMW Z4.

Starting off, the BMW has a 3 liter enginge, whereas all the other ones have a 3.2 liter enginge.

Powerwise BMW is in the upper midfield. On the handling track the Z4 was about 1 second behind the boxster (over almost 2 minutes) and 3.5 seconds before TT and the rest.

As a bonus, it was the second cheapest car tested (Alfa was cheaper), and it used by far the least gas (9 liters/100km, the others 12 liters).

The Porsche, with more HP, is way more expensive, way louder, and can't teach BMW nothing about handling.

As assumed, the Z4 was the winner of the comparison. Next to being the second cheapest, it's one of the best qualities, and especially, it gives what a roadster promises to give you, RWD power, sportfeeling and convertible fun. No luxury ride like in the Mercedes, no AWD like in the TT, no FWD like in the Alfa. No compromises!

Me personally, I'd pick the Z4 anytime, over any 6 Cylinder roadster. The only roadster that could be a good competitor, would be the Honda S2000 with his 240 HP. But I don't like the interior there.

Next step would have to be a top of the line Z4 with M badge, unfortunately I haven't heard anything like that yet.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Me personally, I'd pick the Z4 anytime, over any 6 Cylinder roadster. The only roadster that could be a good competitor, would be the Honda S2000 with his 240 HP. But I don't like the interior there.

You wouldn't be alone on that one. The Boxster has been upheld as the overall superior of the two, but that hasn't stopped people from jumpin' at the chance to buy the 50+ Grand Z4. And it kind'a makes sense anyway. If I had to choose, I'd probably go for a modified Z4. It has better performance, and I happen to think the Interior is actually not that bad either. In other words, I love the Z4. This car didn't even miss with it's design. Bangle got lucky this time. He needed this one to ease the pain of having to deal with negative comments from all the critics.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...