EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Arty25

Honda S2000

Empfohlene Beiträge

Arty25
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Honda S2000 is the best convertible out now comparing it to the overpriced bmw z3 it has a little worse performance but it costs $12,000 cheaper than the bimmer and it also looks very nice. The price is decent comparing it to other imports.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Kevin321
Geschrieben

honda doesnt hold a candle to BMW.

bleh
Geschrieben

the s2000 is not the best convertable out and yes the s2000 is overpriced.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the thing is, S2000 has performance to compete with cars like Z4, boxster, and SLk, but that's about it, i think the price is fair.

jterp
Geschrieben

If you're buying it to race it then, yes, the s200 is the most bang for the buck.

Arty25
Geschrieben
the s2000 is not the best convertable out and yes the s2000 is overpriced.[/

You dont know what the hell your talking about asshole so go drive your p.o.s honda far away and dont come back

Arty25
Geschrieben
the s2000 is not the best convertable out and yes the s2000 is overpriced.[/

You dont know what the hell your talking about asshole so go drive your p.o.s honda far away and dont come back

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Watch your mouth Arty, theres' no need for that talk. Bleh's opinion is not a personal offense towards you, so don't go around calling people " assholes ". He just might be a guy who helps you out when your stranded someday.

At least we know he's being honest about what he drives.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

so what if he drives a civic, he knows his shit, which means a lot, i know lots of fools with fast cars who don't know what a differential is (in fact, i'm related to most of them), S2000 is a respectable performance car, given it wouldn't be my first (or seccond ) choice, it deserves respect for what it is, a good performer for a good price.

Calm yourself and act like someone capable of driving an M5 or skyline.