EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

M3 -2004 model

Magicrob

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm planning to purchase a M3 SMG coupe :lol: . Does anybody know if the 2004 model have some small changes compared to the 2003 model :-?

I think I will order my new car beginning of November, the car has a delivery time of approx. 10 weeks :( according my dealer, so it would be delivered +-half january 2004 :lol: .

Is anyone well informed??

Robin

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

A " Luxury package " like the E36 M3 had, my car has it. Things like chrome interior door pulls, wood trim, different seats, M-Contour wheels, slightly different airdam. Overall it provides a less visually austere package.

Why would a " Luxury " package come with " Sport " seats?

" Vader " seats may look cool, but the luxury package seats have a designated headrest ( good for tall folks like me ) and are upholstered in Nappa leather. Plus, I'm not a real beefy dude, so the weight increase of power adjustment doesn't mean anything. If weight is a big concern, then you can save yourself a lot just by running on a 1/4 tank at all times.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Magicrob,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i'm between 6'3" and 6'4", and i drove an M3 E36 from 1996 not too long ago with the standard sports seats, and with the myriad of adjustments, i quickly found it very comfortable, though i'm sure the seats that come with the lux package or more or less the ones out of 540i, which are more habbitable and cozy for long rides (the stock "vader" style are stiff, i'll give you that).

I must say though, one area where AMG has the upper hand, the seats they put in their cars are incredible, even, dare i say, a step better than BMW's goods.

An E36 m3 without the lux package comes with vader seats. THe wraparound, non adjustable headrest seats with the rippled seat and back. They are manually adjusted 8 way seats. The lux package came with leather "sport seats" (which i believe were called "sport" seats because they were optional as upgrades in the other 3 series cars.) They had the adjustable headrest and were electrically adjusted. They are known for being more comfortable on long trips -- i prefer the vaders though because they are lighter and have a more 'motorsport' look to them.

i'm between 6'3" and 6'4", and i drove an M3 E36 not too long ago with the standard sports seats, and i quickly found it very comfortable.

I'm sure they hold one in place very well, but was your head supported? You have to have someplace to rest your head, not only for comfort, but for safety as well.

As for the motorsport look, I like it on the outside, but inside, I would always prefer more luxurious accomodations for myself.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...