EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Best looking car

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

I wish I was a moderator here, because I want to put up a poll, atleast I don't think I can do that. Anyways, what are your favorite looking cars. They may be because they are classic or nastalgic, or they're exotic, sexy and sleek, have the fast-standing-still look, classy, or even "blingin". My favorite looking sports car is the Zonda. Its totally out of this world, and I mean that, it looks like a spacecraft. I think that the best looking SUV is the newest Range Rover HSE, that thing is stylin to the fullest.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

most attractive car, i'll say the porsche 911, the lines are so seductive, so sporty, so classic, you'd never confuse it for another, i'll agree, Range Rover is the shit, and kleine, you can make a poll (i think), try it in the "others' category, so how that works for ya.

ya man 8 series owns. but it owns only in its own category, cuz i have to admit, those ferraris and lambos and the porsche turbos look a tad more seducive. but i agree for its segment, 8 series is by far the nicest. but the 6 series, especially in black, aint lookin bad....

the six series is amazing, i'd love to own a 635CSi or M6 with a stick. they are the most seductively beautiful cars, they don't have the recognition or heritage of a 911, and objectively they probably aren't as good looking, but i just have a soft spot for them, god, they are sexy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...