SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  
P.I.M.P

Corvette as a separate brand

Empfohlene Beiträge

P.I.M.P
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

The chevrolet vette is such a good car for the money, too good i think to be a fucking(pardon my french) CHEVROLET! Corvette should be a separate so i can come out with more than just one model. They should also work with Saleen on high end models that could be exotic sports cars. This could happen if GM wasn't so into living off its past glories. Corvette could finally be cool again.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
jterp
Geschrieben

well you just sound like an idiot.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Pimp, were you completely conscious when you wrote that? First of all, Corvette would never be made into a seperate brand, and certainly not after 50 years, because Chevrolet needs Corvette, it's good for their image. The Corvette name just might help push a lot of Chevrolet product. The ZO6 has the " high-end exotic sportscar " sector covered as much as GM wants it to. And you would never see a Saleen Corvette, he's all Ford, come on.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

Yeah, thats like saying that Mclaren, after its wonderful partnership with BMW would just turn to Mercedes........huh, wait a second. :D

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

The corvette made them into the company they are now. If not for the corvette, they would have not made the name they did.

That is there god!!

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the only thing that Corvette shares with chevy is that is looks like it has an interior out of the cavalier.

corvette is a chevy brand, but in many ways it's been it's own car for a while.

And did you just say Saleen and then Corvette?

you my freind have just become my anti-drug.

Kevin321
Geschrieben

saleen ONLY works with ford,and as far

as I know have only worked with ford.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

In the car world, it's common for every model to be considered a " brand ". The Corvette especially, or Riviera, by Buick.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

yeah, but pimp wanted corvette to split, hook up with saleen, and make their own full line.

my least favorite brand

"mini by BMW"

jterp
Geschrieben

My least favorite brand was "Geo by GM"

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Corvette splitting from GM in a flameing ball of fury, and linking up with Saleen?

That would be on par with the American civil war. Except you would see it all unfold on CNN all day long.

" Bentley, by Volkswagen " thats' one to send a shiver up your spine.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

Lamborghini by VW.

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

That would be funny to see a saleen Corvette looking car..

The closest thing i can think of is HK motorsport with there kit that looks like the s351 saleens!

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

ever hear of a moesler? saleen style body and dynamics, corvette style power.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...