EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

FUTURE PORSCHE 2+2

rico47

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

928 is going to hunt you down.

i don't think they are awful at all, well, the 944 was really sad, but the 928 was a really neat car. They handled pretty well, were fast, comfortable, luxurious, a great touring performance car, they weren't the intense sporting experience of a 911, but that isn't for everyone, and for people who like the idea of a porsche, they have never made one as easy to work on as the 928.

i'm sure if they did it, they'd do it well (so long as it shared no parts with VW), i wouldn't mind seeing porsche compete with 6 and CLK.

i don't wanna see another front engine posche again. they are god awful

Why are they awful? Not only is my 928 pretty quick for being "old," it has handling to match. What other car can you take on a 8 hour trip crusing at speed and get out feeling as fresh as you the moment you got into the car?

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo rico47,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Porsche (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Not seating. For all intents and porposes the 911 is a two seater, I would not want to take a long trip sitting in the back, it's good for luggage. Where as the 6 will have sufficiant space for four, maybe five people.

Anybody have pics or no websites that have pictures of the 911 (996) rear seats and leg room. i wonder if it has more or less room than a 8series.

the rear "seats" on porsches are a joke! I had one girl sit in the back of mine ONCE and that was a challenge to get her in and out pint.gif

• 2 Monate später...

one of the fastest production cars? You are surely kidding sir, that is a joke, it was not on the top 30 fastest production cars when it was new. It handled nicely, i'll give you that , but the handling wasn't untouchable.

• 2 Wochen später...

autospies is the crappiest site i've ever seen. I've not yet seen them be accurate, well, actually, once i had, but it was already up on edmunds. They are not good at all. They are sad. I told you more than once, if you keep linking there, i will start treating it as you advertising here, and delete the posts.

• 2 Wochen später...

the upcoming 928 is previewed in the british Autocar...astonishingly on their images it's got 4 doors.

porsche is said to take on the m5 or the e63 with this car...we'll see

according to them it should arrive in 2007,powered by a v8 with 500hp,with a top speed of 200mph...

price? in excess of 100k usd.

• 2 Wochen später...

I have taken the whole family out in the 996 cab. Thant means two baby seats top down :) I have also found in my younger days that females are willing to fit in the back seat :), but seriously if th Porsche where to make an new 928 type can I would be very interested. the old 928 was a beaut and if the incread the performance of the twin turb cayenne engine nd put it in the body they showed in the car mags, it would be silly $.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...