Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  
rico47

FUTURE PORSCHE 2+2

Empfohlene Beiträge

rico47
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Hi guys,

I am looking for information about the future Porsche 2+2 which should be launched in 2005.

Do you guys have any picture or aditional info about this car?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
kleinefisch
Geschrieben

Sorry man, I can pick out German, but not Russian. I think that's Russian. :-?

P.I.M.P
Geschrieben

i don't wanna see another front engine posche again. they are god awful

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

928 is going to hunt you down.

i don't think they are awful at all, well, the 944 was really sad, but the 928 was a really neat car. They handled pretty well, were fast, comfortable, luxurious, a great touring performance car, they weren't the intense sporting experience of a 911, but that isn't for everyone, and for people who like the idea of a porsche, they have never made one as easy to work on as the 928.

i'm sure if they did it, they'd do it well (so long as it shared no parts with VW), i wouldn't mind seeing porsche compete with 6 and CLK.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben

Why are they awful? Not only is my 928 pretty quick for being "old," it has handling to match. What other car can you take on a 8 hour trip crusing at speed and get out feeling as fresh as you the moment you got into the car?

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

Fox, I assume you mean the upcoming BMW 6-series when you say the 6. And I thought that the M6 was going to try to take a direct shot at 911.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

In order to be a direct shot at the 911, the M6 would have to be a much smaller car. M3 is competiton for the 911. M6 is competiton for whatever two door AMG Benz has cooking.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

This is true, this is true.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

The M6 goes head to head with the 911 in terms of performance and seating. M3 is a little more direct, but go figure.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Not seating. For all intents and porposes the 911 is a two seater, I would not want to take a long trip sitting in the back, it's good for luggage. Where as the 6 will have sufficiant space for four, maybe five people.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i know, i know, but performance wise, an M6 would keep up, and I mean that a CLK500 and 645CSi would go head to head with a front engine porsche tourer powered by cayanne's V8.

850 Ci
Geschrieben

Anybody have pics or no websites that have pictures of the 911 (996) rear seats and leg room. i wonder if it has more or less room than a 8series.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

Well, if you can fit a normal sized female in the back seat, it's bigger. 911's can barely fit a small child in the back.

850 Ci
Geschrieben

oh female can fit in the 8, as long as u push the front seat as far forward as u can.

PorschePlayboy928
Geschrieben
Anybody have pics or no websites that have pictures of the 911 (996) rear seats and leg room. i wonder if it has more or less room than a 8series.

the rear "seats" on porsches are a joke! I had one girl sit in the back of mine ONCE and that was a challenge to get her in and out pint.gif

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

uh, i've been one of 4 in a 993 before. I sat in front, but no one ever bitched about my buddy's mustang's backseat after that ride.

naturally it was the most fun i've ever had.

944S
Geschrieben

the 944 turbo was one of the fastest production cars of its time and it is still one of the best handling.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

one of the fastest production cars? You are surely kidding sir, that is a joke, it was not on the top 30 fastest production cars when it was new. It handled nicely, i'll give you that , but the handling wasn't untouchable.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

autospies is the crappiest site i've ever seen. I've not yet seen them be accurate, well, actually, once i had, but it was already up on edmunds. They are not good at all. They are sad. I told you more than once, if you keep linking there, i will start treating it as you advertising here, and delete the posts.

mv
Geschrieben

i was kidding man...but it's not a bad site if you're interested in rumors.

mv
Geschrieben

besides...i can't understand how could that bother you...i was just sending a link to the sketch...

the second point(that it is one hell of a good site) was a joke

mv
Geschrieben

the upcoming 928 is previewed in the british Autocar...astonishingly on their images it's got 4 doors.

porsche is said to take on the m5 or the e63 with this car...we'll see

according to them it should arrive in 2007,powered by a v8 with 500hp,with a top speed of 200mph...

price? in excess of 100k usd.

dcvenom
Geschrieben

I have taken the whole family out in the 996 cab. Thant means two baby seats top down :) I have also found in my younger days that females are willing to fit in the back seat :), but seriously if th Porsche where to make an new 928 type can I would be very interested. the old 928 was a beaut and if the incread the performance of the twin turb cayenne engine nd put it in the body they showed in the car mags, it would be silly $.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...