EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

LM002 replacement? What do you think?

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

Remember when Lambo made an SUV a bit ago? i read the article in CAR magazine(yes i pay $8 every month for this mag) that they are thinking of making another SUV. This to me is a joke. I have already lost some respect for them with the Gallardo, the upcoming SIV will KILL any remaining respect I have for them.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Firstly, I doubt Lamborghini care whether they have your respect, because they have plenty of others', and for good reason.

Secondly, they didn't make an SUV, they made a military support vehicle. Slight difference.

Fiddich, you better hope that Lamborghini cares about Pimp's respect, because if they don't, then they don't care about yours. And when they don't care about what people think, thats' when crap vehicles come out. But no carmaker can afford not to care for too long.

Even big BMW toned down the boost on it's 3-Series power steering system, because people didn't like it. Buyers call the shots ultimately.

This picture kinda shows my thoughts about the cars Lambo has been making lately:

<edit picture removed on request>

Anywayz Cable is right when he sais that the buyer has the last word but there are enough people out there who would buy a car just because of the name. I mean not everybody knows about cars like we do and not everybody cares about cars like we do.

Commandant Volkswagen is going to get bull horned up the ass at some point if they keep this ego trip of theirs rolling. I would love to see VW spiral into a huge financial crisis because of all of their arrogant moves, that would be a hoot :) . Not unemployed workers, just ruined executives.

And GIR, could you please take down that picture, thats' not cool. I happen to care a lot about animal wellfare.

• 2 Wochen später...

lol if the industry doesn't give a shit bout one customer then that means they

don't care bout the rest of the customers. I think they wanna get paid they'll care wat a customer thinks. :) The customer is the boss not you only reason u get paid is cuz of customer's

so not caring about customer's jus means ur an idiot or you jus wanna be poor :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...