EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The 2004 Honda S2000

cstavaru

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

the added torque is definatley nice, but the S2000 is STILL torque deficient.

my thought is that horsepower should have increased with displacement.

S2000 is already an awsome performance car, not for everyone, but still stunning, and this just adds to it.

have you ever driven one? my biggest beef is the stereo (or lack there of). It is pathetic, i can honestly say, it sufficently bad, i would rather they had not even tried at all. it would be cool if they could have gotten 250 from the bigger motor, a slick analog dash, and a real stereo (like the ones they put in any other honda/acura). It does although, have the best shifter I've ever used.

I like the start button. I didnt really mind the stereo -- a buddy of mine and I rented one when we were in vegas a few years ago and took it out into the desert and really beat the hell out of it. I wasn't really paying that much attention to the music but i dont remember it being that bad . I REEEAAAALLLY hate the digital tach --- I felt like i was in knight rider. The seats are cool and yes, the shifter is awesome.

• 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...