SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  
cstavaru

The 2004 Honda S2000

Empfohlene Beiträge

cstavaru
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

What do you think about it ? I think the fact that high torque and power will be available from 1000-3000 rpm due to greater displacement of 2200cc will bring this car close to perfection :) In the past that was the only bad thing about the S2000. The weight is a little higher than the previous models, but not much. I also like the bigger wheels...

http://www.fast-autos.net/honda/04hondas2000.html

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the added torque is definatley nice, but the S2000 is STILL torque deficient.

my thought is that horsepower should have increased with displacement.

S2000 is already an awsome performance car, not for everyone, but still stunning, and this just adds to it.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

I think that it would be slick if there was a coupe model offered. My only real problem with this car is the dash, it looks like something off an old Buick or something.

04s200039.jpg

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

have you ever driven one? my biggest beef is the stereo (or lack there of). It is pathetic, i can honestly say, it sufficently bad, i would rather they had not even tried at all. it would be cool if they could have gotten 250 from the bigger motor, a slick analog dash, and a real stereo (like the ones they put in any other honda/acura). It does although, have the best shifter I've ever used.

jterp
Geschrieben

I like the start button. I didnt really mind the stereo -- a buddy of mine and I rented one when we were in vegas a few years ago and took it out into the desert and really beat the hell out of it. I wasn't really paying that much attention to the music but i dont remember it being that bad . I REEEAAAALLLY hate the digital tach --- I felt like i was in knight rider. The seats are cool and yes, the shifter is awesome.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

to be honest, i'd gladly take the electroluminescent gauges from accord over that wanna be F1 in S2k.

jterp
Geschrieben

i'd rather have a mickey mouse wristwatch than that green yellow red semi-arc thing.

skyline_r34v
Geschrieben

WTF? thats more grotesque than a 80's buick thats horrible i didn't know it looked that shitty....ick

djfux69
Geschrieben

yeah it blows my mind that hp didnt increse with displacement but tq did. also the redline dropped on the 04s

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...