EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2004 BMW M3 VS. 2004 Audi S4

Paper Tiger

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

I remember earing someone on speed channel say "if F1 regulations allowed for it, F1 engineers would probably try to give the cars AWD". That must mean it's better for everything. And it's obvious. More and more companies are including AWD (at least as an option) on their cars. I think saying "RWD is the best" just shows your personal favoring of RWD, which means it's more of an unreasoned opinion.

Thinking RWD is the best is a reasonable opinion I think, if you apply it to the context of performance driving. AWD ( or 4x4, how often do you hear that anymore? ) Is good for plowing through the snow, but if you don't do that most of the time, than you are driving most of the time on surfaces where RWD is fine.

hey guys... sorry i havent been around much.. but im back!

ok so what do we have here an audi bmw comparison, my favorite.

i think this discussion is all about personal preferences. do you like a car that takes a little more skill to handle in the twisties?(bmw) or a car that you can go full throttle mid turn without breaking loose?(audi) personally this is a hard call for me because i love the previous generation audi s4, not the non turbo. and i absolutely love the new m3(chris bangle i swear if you touch one button on that car.....) hmm.. 4 door- 2 door. bastard decision... ill get back to you.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Paper Tiger,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
i absolutely love the new m3(chris bangle i swear if you touch one button on that car.....) hmm.. 4 door- 2 door. bastard decision... ill get back to you.

ROFL!!!! Hahahah! Heheh! Too funny! That's gold! I like that threat. "Chris Bangle, I swear, if you touch ONE DAMN button on that car...!" Heh!

Anyways, I think it's worth mentioning that a serious weight-loss strategy would be good for both Audi and BMW, and then you could have zero-understeer AND 4x4 (yes, I used 4x4 and not AWD!).

Fox, you were almost writing a poem there! (Your second-to-last post. )

im serious though IZZYLOVESLIZZY. the new m3 is sex, in car form(maybe that would be good for that sex vs. cars comparison!!! driving some cars is like having sex!) i dont like what he did to the new 5 series, 7 series..... eeeehhhhhh undecided, but the 3 series is amazing, dare i say? perfect styling.

seeeeeexual.

Anyways, I think it's worth mentioning that a serious weight-loss strategy would be good for both Audi and BMW

forgot to mention

i absolutely 100% agree with you. comon with carbon fiber, and titanium being more readily available these cars should be feather light.

and FOX haha i didnt realize it until izzy said something but it was kinda like poetry.. a true car passion... car poetry!!

weight loss, Audi needs to start it fist. I see it like this, BMW has a gut, Audi has a hang-over. Quattro is nice, but it makes their cars the heaviest in every segment. They need to do more aluminum intensive design, and use more efficient designs (like merc's 3link/5link suspension) which can compensate for the weight diff.

BMW is atleast making an effort at lightweight. the new 5 series is lighter than the last.

i dont know about better. different yes, better.... thats subjective. it MIGHT be better on a road course, but i dont know that for a fact. whereas the s4 is definetly better in comfort, and roominess. i dont know, this is a really tough call for me. i guess it depends on what you are looking for. a sedan, or a coupe. i would need to buy both :D:D . but ill tell you this, ill take my 2000 s4 over either of them, but thats because it has toys in it :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...