EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VS. Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Paper Tiger

Empfohlene Beiträge

I've ridden in both but not driven. I have 2 friends that have both cars.

My 22 yr old friend has the STi and my other plastic surgeon friend has the EVO VIII.

They've raced several times and i'd say bout 60-65% of the time the EVO wins.

I don't know y u mentioned the STi having the VYC when the EVO VIII has super yaw control.

I have a video on the computer but unfortunately i can't show it cuz of obvious reasons.

It was a race with the M3 SMGII and manual, 360modena with same, EVO VIII and EVO VIII GSR and then STi.

1st came the EVO VIII GSR, then 360 Modena 6MT, M3 6MT, EVO VIII, STi, 360 Modena FI and then M3 SMGII.

By watching that video the EVO VIII GS-R was in front the whole time, the 360 6MT was not 2 far behind while the M3 6MT and EVO VIII was battling it out; the STi was battling the 360 FI and M3 SMGII.

The only thing gone wrong in them was the 360FI got hit from behind by the STi causin him 2 spin outta control and the guy in the SMGII M3 tried to pass the STi but ran the front passenger side tire off the road causin him to do a 180.

Also, Top Gear did a review on these two and they chose the EVO by looks, handlin and speed while they liked the STi for price, interior and brakes.

I choose the EVO VIII cuz i like the feel of the car a lil better than the Sti.

The ride in the STi is a lil more harsh than the EVO and the EVO is faster from experience.

That's my choice.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...