EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

New M6 pics, M5/M4/M3 Pics, Maybe M6 CSL Coming?

PersianJ

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wow, that would be cool !!

2 awesome pics of upcoming M6 ... click on the thumbnails to make them larger. 550 HP V-10 for the M6, and maybe CSL version with over 600 HP? Sounds cool indeed ....

and brand new V-8 for next M4 derived directly from new V-10 engine, and the V-8 should make 400+ HP.

What about M6 Convertible? That would be cool too....

here's the link:

http://www.james.marchant.com/bmwnews.htm

cool pics here too: http://www.6mt.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=700

P.S. -- Rumors of M7 are starting to sprout about ..... is this possible?

Maybe a supercharged/turbocharged version of their 6.0 Liter V-12, that would have atleast 600 to 700 Horsepower and Full M-Interior, chassis, suspension, wheels, brakes, body, engine upgrades/tuning ... that would be one bad-ass M7 ? cool to think about

another cool link to ponder:

http://www.webwombat.com/motoring/news_reports/6_01_bmw.htm

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

approximately five months old :wink:

as for m6 cab :already in the pipelines :)

and im sceptical in case of m7...but if audi came up with rs8 bmw would response with m7 so it may depend on audi....who knows

as you may know another 700+ hp sedan with bmw's label is being developed....and that's upcoming flagship 970i...it will accomodate biturbocharged version of v12 recently seen in the new rolls-royce with an amazing torque of 1000nm....enough for ordinary-day driving don't you think :wink:

the rolls royce does not have any form of turbocharging or supercharging on it's 6.75L V12, it is naturally aspirated.

I've gotten hard evidence, which a number of other people in the field confirm that there will be no BMW 9 series, nor will there be a M7 to compete with S55 and S65.

And i've read rumors of turbocharged one series cars, but motor trend is reporting that only naturally aspirated engines are debuting the first year on once series, so i've become VERY skeptical of BMW using forced aspiration.

They don't need to.

And who would want an M7. M5 is already a large sedan, is plenty fast, if you try to do high performance and mix it with the super-lux (and super size) seven series, it just can't come out as both. At least not in the sense M cars always have.

lol...obviously you've underestimated me :evil: have i said RR has turbochargers???...no i havent ....do you think i dont know RR hasnt superch. or turboch.???....such an advice from you...thanx a lot

they WOULD make a biturbocharged version of it...

m7 is just a rumors (AS WELL AS 9xx) that hasnt been confirmed officially.

And who would want an M7. M5 is already a large sedan, is plenty fast, if you try to do high performance and mix it with the super-lux (and super size) seven series, it just can't come out as both. At least not in the sense M cars always have.

exactly :wink:

it will accomodate biturbocharged v12 recently seen in the new rolls-royce with an amazing torque of 1000nm....enough for ordinary-day driving don't you think :wink:

Uh, biturbo just means you have two turbochargers, each on indapendant loops (in the case of a V12, one on each bank)

and the current rolls royce doesn't have a "bi-turbo" either. They have no reason to "bi-turbo" it either.

sure...you've misunderstood and besides i've written in bad...i meant biturbocharged THAT v12 recently......

on the other hand i wrote it could have 1000nm so it is quite clear that it isn't exact engine as in RR....coz those 280nm extra would provide turbos.

next time you'll have to consider other options of meanings and i'll have to write more understandably :)

apparently i've forgotten to write "version of" or something...

note:it has been edited...and this time it has the meaning i wanted :)

and as i've already said 970 is just a rumor...so there is no reason to take it seriously and i've been making a mistake as i was writing "it will" coz "is is possible it will"

so next time i should be more careful with those words.

apologizes

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PersianJ,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

seriously, how many S-Class AMG cars actually sell? BMW makes more money per car sold than any other manufacturer on earth. This is for a good reason, they don't make cars no one is going to buy. They build the BEST performance cars that are actually approaching affordable. They would sooner improve the 3 and 5 series (which well considdered the best in their classes) than make some "uber-boot" of a car for like 600 people to buy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...