EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

take a look..f70[f60] specs :-)

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
4.0 v12 ALU-NESIUM ALLOY 917BHP nodular cast-iron crankcase with intgral nikasil-coated liners, 7 radial valves per cylinder, 3 overhead camshafts, operated by hydraulic tensioner, with chain. brand new bosch motronic electronic fuel injector system, with variable geometric system

Sounds like VANOS to me.

I've seen some websites refer to the Enzo as the F60, on others, the F60 is placed on some prototypes and next generation Ferrari's. I think that officially that it is the Enzo, not the F60, because Ferrari hasn't referred to it that way.

I've seen some websites refer to the Enzo as the F60, quote]

that's really simple...everyone was wating for f60 and expecting it will be called f60 and they have finally unveiled it with with brand new name Enzo Ferrari.

so every site or discussion forum which had a thread about "f60"have renamed it to "enzo(f60)"for example because f60 thread cannot just dissapear in one moment...so that's why there are a lot of people who can't differenciate between enzo and f60.

• 3 Monate später...

i have heard some fiat/ferrari insider speaking about the upcoming f60 (2007)...it should have a new v12 with the uniair system and the output should be as high as 850+hp....coupled with its weight around 1200kg there is no reason why it shouldn't be way faster than the enzo

oh man,the f1 will be finally beaten ,in every aspect,hopefully

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...