EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My HPS C43 Supercharger System

WildWestC43

Empfohlene Beiträge

I looked for a couple of months and at different supercharger systems along with turbo systems. For the money nothing comes close to the fit and finish of an HPS supercharger system. I picked the HPS system because of the factory appearance and support; there knowledge in superchargers, "They work on the space shuttle!" and their conservative and real approach to the actual numbers in horsepower gain I got more horsepower than what they quoted.

I expected that my car was going to be a bit faster boy was I wrong! It's like having a 426-hemming engine in an economy car. I can break the tires loose at 40 and I'm on my 2nd set of P0 tires. I know it's a waste of money burning my tires like that but makes feel like I'm 16 again! The throttle responds is incredible and with no lag! This is not adversely affecting my fuel economy. Except when my foot is on it! This car is a pleasure to drive and highly recommend for any C43 owner looking for more speed to buy the HPS system.

Any questions contact me at your convenience at WildwestC43@aol.com or at 360-651-8765

Check them out at www.myhps.com

My C43 is in the picture gallery.

Sincerely,

Mike Mitchell

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hello! HPS supplied me with a press release, installation photos, and before/after dyno runs. Can someone help me or tell me how to post photos? I posted the press release, kind of kewl?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

July 26, 2003

HPS DEBUTS SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM FOR C43

Company&Tradition of Reliability, Performance, and Value Continues in the AMG Variant of the C-Class

SANTA ANA, Calif. High Performance Systems, LLC (HPS) today announced yet another application for its lineup of potent supercharger systems, the Mercedes-Benz AMG C43.

The engineers at Mercedes start with a standard C-Class, but make it hotter by dropping the powerful 4.3-liter V8 into the engine bay and performing various tweaks throughout. HPS takes off where the folks at AMG left off, turning hot into flaming. With gains of 107 horsepower and 115 ft.-lbs. of torque, the HPS supercharger moves output from the noteworthy 300s to the in-your-face 400s. Peak horsepower now registers at 409 while torque jumps to 417 ft.-lbs.

"Reliable and durable power is what HPS is all about," said Bill Kavadeles, HPS program manager and vice president of engineering. The C43 is our latest application of that mission. With more than 400 warranty-backed horsepower on tap, we'd say we've achieved our goal yet again.

The company is rapidly expanding product offerings, with applications for most V8-powered Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and more in development all the time. All supercharger system components are designed to meet or exceed Mercedes-Benzs own high standards of durability and reliability.

In the horsepower-per-dollar race, HPS is leading the pack, with supercharger systems starting at $6,995 and producing in excess of 100 horsepower.

High Performance Systems, LLC is a privately held company that specializes in leading edge engineering for Mercedes-Benz automobiles. For more information call (714) 557-5310 or access www.myHPS.com.

In the horsepower-per-dollar race, HPS is leading the pack, with supercharger systems starting at $6,995 and producing in excess of 100 horsepower.

Interesting news.

I would be interested in some pictures of the installation.

As far as I have heard, it is even possible to install it yourself.

They do not offer it in Germany, on the other hand, I have done an Paxton installation myself in the past...

I could load up your pictures if You want...

Stefan

Interesting news.

I would be interested in some pictures of the installation.

As far as I have heard, it is even possible to install it yourself.

They do not offer it in Germany, on the other hand, I have done an Paxton installation myself in the past...

I could load up your pictures if You want...

Stefan

HPS forward me photos. Give me your e-mail and I'll forward it. Maybe HPS has a dealer in Europe? Call them.

http://www.myhps.com/c43/c43.html < My C43 is on this link.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...