EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

MURCIÉLAGO R-GT

jtrader

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Bull Power :P! I'm a bull too.

You're comparing a V-10 entry model with a flat out racecar. I prefer the looks of the Murcielago over the Gallardo much more.

Although, the stats of the Gallardo look pretty hot. Blend the Murcielago looks, with the light on it's feet Gallardo performance, keep the V-12 sound, and now you've got something.

i prefer the looks and specs of the murcielago over the gallardo, no matter what murcielago it is. out of the three (R-GT, 6.2 liter, or roadster murcielagos) i like the roadster, just wish that it came with a removeable roof , especially since i live in the great white north. but like i said in other posts, my fav lamborghini will alwaysbe the diablo VT ( 98 of course) although the specs arent as hot as the murcielago or the gallardo.

one more thing Murci has on Gallardo.

Speed.

Motor Trend just tested Gallardo.

0-60 of 4.7 was their best run.

Over a seccond slower than Murci.

that's sad, seeing as they have the same power to weight.

Oh well.

that is sad. when a ferrari can beat it or even , do i dare say it, a dodge viper can beat a lamborghini . that just makes me want to cry. a yanke piece of crap can beat one of the worlds biggest perfectionists in the automotive industry. as you can tell i hate dodge vipers. and i hate the corvette Z06. ironically lamborghini use to be owned by chrysler. but i always said the day a viper can beat a lamborghini is the day hell freezes over, well i guess satan is freezing his butt off right now. lol.

Vipers and Corvettes are just muscle cars. They pose no real threat to Lambo, even if they can hit 0-60 faster. If you have the Gallardo and a Viper in a parking lot, lets say, near a bar or somewhere where people hang out, the Viper may get some looks, but the owner of the Gallardo will be wiping drool off his car later on. Vipers also don't have the Gallardo's driving personality. In a drag race, yes, the Viper will win, but who would want to just drag their Lambo. Not me.

that just makes me want to cry. a yanke piece of crap can beat one of the worlds biggest perfectionists in the automotive industry.

Cujo, Canada is very dependent upon " Yankee crap ", ( at premium Canadian prices ) so watch it.

latenight, it's ok.

they are just bitter that we are the world's largest economy and that they are canada.

and "yankee crap". I'll admit as an american, our cars aren't the best in the world, but most of the stuff we make is.

Computers for one, we are the only source for CPUs at the moment, and more or less own every other component. Aerospace as well, who else makes airplanes like we do? We sell F-16s, F/A-18s, and F-15s like hotcakes, and we still hold a majority in the civil aircraft sector.

Most things we make, we are number one at making.

As for gallardo, with that sorta power/weight, i just think it should be faster, i honestly expected zero to sixty in the threes, it has long legs, but as of now, a $33,000 ford mustang cobra could go out and equal it to sixty, so I'm dissapointed.

No doubt it's still a great car, i just think it should be faster.

sorry for my comment earlier, i just dont like american cars. they are made for drag racing and i think drag racing isnt real racing. its just a straight line. and i actually rather be american than canadian. i hate our government and think its an embarresment to the country. and as for american aerospace i prefer the F-22 raptor. but i still love the F/A - 18 super hornet and the ST - 71 blackbird. im not one of those friggin anti americans that are jealous of the usa. i just dont like american cars plane and simple. UNLESS they are any muscle car from between 1966 and 1971. number one being the 69 charger.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo jtrader,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

hey man dont dis the studebakers. lol. actually the one i have is a limited edition studebaker, there are only two in canada. well two registered anyways. but just recently, we got two new cars that we are gonna restore. a 1959 buick lesaber. and a 1950 meteor. my grandfather owned these two and he recently passed away. but the meteor is valueable to us cuz my great grandfather bought it brand new in 1950. they are no lamborghinis but still classic cars.

• 2 Jahre später...

RGT is a joke my friends. How long do you know about the car?? Almost for a year, and still no specifications!!! Its a joke. ANd you know why they evben intended to build it?? So they could defeat the ENZO!!!!!!!!! No offence brothers with all the respect.

• 3 Wochen später...

man, ur sad!!! really either u know abosultly nothing about cars or ur just dumb, because the lamborghini RGT specs have been out for the past 2 years!!! Oh yer and bty the Road version RGT shitts all over the enzo with a top speed of 372KMS and THATS JUST THE ROAD VERSION!!!

MAN WAKE UP!! Ferraris will never be better than Lamborghinis !!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...