EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Edonis

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It looks amazing. This car deserves to succeed. Here are the general specs:

It'll cost about $600K U.S. (that is, if you can find one of the 21 that B.-Engineering made); the engine is a ~3.8L twin-turbo V12 that gets 680HP and 543lb.ft. of Torque (both HorsePower & Torque numbers are non-SAE figures); it's a real-wheel-drive, mid-engined car, with a 6-speed manual; and it's performance figures are as follows (roughly):

0-62MPH (0-100KPH): ~3.9 seconds.

Quarter-Mile: ~12 seconds.

Maximum Velocity: ~223MPH (~359KPH)

And in case the power/beauty gallery loads too slow, here are the pics:

quoted at 715 hp(officially)..actually it has around 750hp...guys from b.eng. are pretty sure it can crack 400kmh but its final top speed will depend on gear ratios...so maybe they will sacrifice acceleration in favour of top speed.

3.8 V12, huh?

Yeah it does look a little sad doesn't it? From an above view. Head on it looks like a happy little cartoon charactor :P . 10th. photo from the bottom, it looks like it's happy to be in a field smelling flowers.

I don't know where you're getting the 750HP and 400KPH figures from, MV. But I think you need to give me a source of info for that one.

Well, if it does look kind'a sad and depressed, maybe it's because it knows that it's V12 only has 3.8L in displacement! :lol:

First of all, if they can get more Torque out of that engine (mainly by bumping up displacement), then they could have the higher speed AND the better acceleration. But nowhere did I find the 750HP thing you were talking abuot. I found the 715HP figure on the EVO site somewhere, but that's the only source I've found so far. I'll look for more. But if 750HP is true, then it could even beat an Enzo in acceleration, and beat a Veyron for Top-Speed. I read Evo on a regular basis, and I've never fuond anything about the Edonis havnig over 700HP in Evo. I do know that they themselves wrote 680HP somewhere else on that site. Maybe the newer version of the Edonis gets a bump in power, but I don't see this happening since there were only 21 made.

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...

I see. well, I don't know which one to believe, but I actualy hear it's 680. It might be 750 too. I JUST don't know. This is one of those things I'm having a hard time figuring out. This IS, afterall, a rare car.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...