03 CObra with KB, 0-160 *VID*

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
jterp
Geschrieben

this has to be on a dyno.

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

Actually, everyone thinks that...but listen to the wheel screech off the line. DUDe this fukker is pullin a blowzilla blower from Kenne Bell, which means he is minimumly pushing 600rwhp from this blower in a normal pully.

Some 03 cobras with this blower have pulled 750 RWHP w/o the nitrous!

jterp
Geschrieben

i dont hear any wheel screech.. and if you watch, there is no indication of traction loss (ie rpm and speedo going up then catching and dropping) which indicates a low friction surface like a dyno ... no way this thing hooks up all the way to 160 mph in 24 seconds ...

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben
i dont hear any wheel screech.. and if you watch, there is no indication of traction loss (ie rpm and speedo going up then catching and dropping) which indicates a low friction surface like a dyno ... no way this thing hooks up all the way to 160 mph in 24 seconds ...

Turn up your volume bro, like honestly i really dont gethow you can not hear that tire screeching. It is ok, i know it is hard to belive that a 600+ hp kenne bell blown cobra which most likely is pushin over 700+ sicne that is what they all do is hard for you t0 beleive. But just listen to the beginging right around 2500-5500 and you will hear tire screeching.

It is possible my freind..it is!!!

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

And also my freind, if you look at the bottom of that page, you will see the shadows moving from the trees!!!

HAAH...on aside not..with intake, and ehxuast the 03 pull over 430 to the wheels, that is the same as a GTS viper homey. I have seen peopel run 12.2 and 11.9 with just those mods....

AHAH got some time before i get mine in there!

jterp
Geschrieben

... :o

i'm at work so i couldnt have the volume up too loud until everyone left.... definately heard it now... that's badass.. What is the boost increse between that and the stock?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i believe it. stock boost was pretty low, my guess is that is what, like 13-14psi on that?

chadsmith555
Geschrieben

holy crap that thing is fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img.aspx?u=BIG+DADDY%2c&uc=gray&t=Is+watching+you!