EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

rice burning vs. tuning jap cars

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

these are two very different things to me. and a lot of the time the japanese sports cars get bashed heavily due to the ricers. some people do go for both, and unfortunately the newest fad(as far as im aware) is rice. i firmly believe in function over fashion and do not understand such a bias against tuned japanese cars when it can be so very far from riced out cars.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
these are two very different things to me. and a lot of the time the japanese sports cars get bashed heavily due to the ricers. some people do go for both, and unfortunately the newest fad(as far as im aware) is rice. i firmly believe in function over fashion and do not understand such a bias against tuned japanese cars when it can be so very far from riced out cars.

preach on :lol: thats y we tuned jap owner's hate ricers cuz they give us bad rep's with their crap

i'll agree. good asian tuned cars are really rare compared to rice.

the nice thing about euro cars is that they're expensive enough to keep lowly rice poseurs away.

well with exception to the drug dealers and rappers, but i never thought about it that way.

Well, it seems a lot of people want to look like drug dealers or rappers, preferably rappers. I see so many folks in Escalades and Denalis' on chromed out Jordans. ( street slang for 23" rims for ya ) Stereo pumping, slouching in their seat thats set on " pimp recline ". they must be on such an ego trip! Not so many new Bimmers or Benzs' though. Big trucks and Lexuses' and Caddys' are most popular for pimping out around here, probably because they are cheaper. Ballin' on a budget :D !

drug dealers actually have more taste out in jersey then. the only time ive seen a 750il on the street on 20' chrome with two mexicans in it.

all of the nobodys do just hook up their cars around here, be it a cavalier or a civic. all of the cars that are fwd with any kind of non-factory wing are starting to annoy me now. i am getting so frustrated with stunnas.

i must agree, any dealer big enough to get rich likely has class.

those kinda cars are for pimps and posers.

if you're gonna blast 50 cent or DMX out your windows crusin on dubz, you better damn well be badass. end of story.

I dunno wat it is bout down here but we the true "dirty south". We have all these nigga's (non-racial) rollin on dub's hittin up on pac, fifty, snoop, dre and dmx in them 1995 chevy impala's. They r chromed out the ass and all over the place. I guess they think it make em gangsta or thug ruggish??? i dunno sad 2 say i gotta white friend rollin on dubz in his '95 impala

and he think he hard-up like eminem lol its 2ff

hey, i'm in minnesota and we've got those people here too.

they are everywhere. some cars shouldn't be pimped.

I saw a guy in a pimped (22s, chrome everything, big steeo, ground effects) in a lesabre.

where does it end?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...