EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

SL600

Heino

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all, :D

I see that nobody had an answer to my last question.

I would be much obliged if anyone could direct me to a site where

I can get technical questions answered on a SL600.....please not the dealers as they are all FOS!

Or a specific webforum for SL600 owners would be great!

Thank you kindly

James

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It was about getting a wiring diagram for installing the DRL harness and Relay for conversion of a US vehicle to Canada's DRL.

I have the Harness and Relay (bought at a MB Dealer)

They claim not to know how to install it and that they have contacted

headquarters, who has no info on the installation???? :-?

They ARE MB parts, and I bought it from a MB DEALER!!?????

That's why I think they're FOS......I bought a US vehicle and not there Canadian vehicle, so they refuse to help me.

Okay I don't knwo aswell but maybe I can help you out a little bit.

The headlight switch of my S500 had a "auto" position. When the switch was in this position then the lights would automaticly turn on when the ignition is turned on, I think you mean this by DRL.

First off all see if your lightswitch has this position, if not then I guess you also need to replace your switch.

A wire from the auto-pin and a wire from the ignition have to go into the relay and parallel to the regular on/off cable you need to place another cable with the relay in the middle.

That's all I can do for you, I do not know wether the car is already prepared for this, it's probably better to bring you car to a good electrician or hifi-installer and have them do it. Those guyz usualy know more about the wiring then dealers.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...