EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Even more M5 photos

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 3 Wochen später...

IT HAS MUFFLERS :P !! Oh goody!

In production form, that V-10 will put out something like 500 hp. possibly a little less, I'd like to know the torque figure. MB will no doubt respond with larger displacment and bigger turbos/superchargers unless they know any other songs.

An intercooler? Nah, thats just a big shiny radiator, those ten cylinders are going to need a lot of cooling you know. Thing looks like a Z4 from the front.

Knowing what BMW can do with what they have now, they will take 500 hp. to where no car has gone before, outgunning cars with even more power than that. There is even talk of an available auto for the lazy old men.

last i read, the 5.5L V10 will put out from 500-550hp, and will be offered with a conventional and SMG 6spd. No planetary automatic, just the SMG.

Look at that rear diff. It's huge! The cooling fins are enormous.

50hp isn't much for M to pull. remember how everyone said expect 400 from the 6.0L V12 and it debuted at 440? BMW usually betters estimates for power. And that diff is unusually large, i know about the cooling fins, but it is HUGE.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...