EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

japan vs. europe ( skyline r34 - m3)

SPD_JNKY

Empfohlene Beiträge

Okay here is one thing bothering me. Honda did not win any constructor championships, McLaren and Williams did however. Honda innitialy wanted to enter the race as a costructor team but because they didn't know howto construct their own chassis and F1 secrets are closely guarded they entered exclusively as a engine supplier not a constructor.

It is a well known fact, and yes ask any F1 fan, that during these years the FIA imposed new regulations and the other manufacturers didn't really know howto cope with these new rules. Honda on the other hand already had alot of leight weight turbocharged engines in stock. Once the FIA also started to put limits on the boost pressure, first it was limited to 4 bar and then to 2.5 bar, Honda's engines weren't as great as they first appeared.

Winning 15 out 16 races with a full boost turbo engines to winning 9 out 16 with the pressure limits to winning 6 out of 16 races with a natural engines to just winning 3 races when it came to improving their fuel consumption and reliability. When Honda had todo with out any charger and were limited on the electronics gizmos they could use in 1987 we started to see a lot of technical malfunctions.

I think it's funny that you should reffer to Honda's turbocharged era because that is the only time they could actually win anything.

As any F1 fan knows it's not just about the engine, the car or the driver. It is the whole that counts.

Ferrari never had a problem with reliability that's just some crap you made up. The Japanese do nothing but try to copy what the Germans are doing. Just look at Infinti and Lexus. All Mercedes wannabees.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 86
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
with a fart-pipe muffler,

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! i know its from a few pages back but i just finished reading everything from the beginning and i couldnt stop laughing.. i love it! fart pipe!!!!

anyway where is this post going? it was a question between r34 and m3? stock id say m3. lightly tuned id say r34, $1000 will get you ludicrous power. and you guys are right, european cars are built stronger from the factory. but it is all about aftermarket tuning, aside from fart pipes! lets set aside the ricers, as they are a disgrace to all car enthusiasts. the rb26dett, which is in the r34, is an amazingly strong engine to tune. mainly because of its block. most hondas, mitsus and nissans are great, great cars to make fast, and when done correctly have very few problems. i have a friend with 170,000 miles on his hitsu, with a t3/t4, and internal work. his car is a 500hp daily driver, runs 11s all day long. its his mileage that suffers :)

arty makes 5 word posts that irrelevent and random. Just try to ignore it.
haha, i was hoping we could get more, maybe some sort of actual rhetoric. o well...

i think straight6 got beat back into his shell... i feel bad for reaming people out sometimes...

o yea, congrats to the big man on 3000 posts.

• 3 Wochen später...

I figured I would toss my .02 cents in. It's all a matter of preference. I I really don't like BMW, to each there own, but I just don't have a taste for them. Ever since I turned sixteen I have wanted a Skyline for the coolness factor, and I think they are a great car stock, no need to tune up, in my opinion. I personally will stick w/ American, unless the day comes I can afford a Skyline, thats why I like the Impala SS, a massive 2 ton, 4 door Chevy that comes straight from the factory w/ all the performance I like.

thanks, god, it feels like last week i rolled over 2000.

the R34 is definately cheap and easy to tune, i just feel m3 is better.

CHEAP?? :lol: i terribly disagree with that go look up on how much

my car costs for a 1999 version and u tell me my pocket book

didn't have an upset stomach. Or look up on how much a new one costs.

And for the person that said the r34 doesn't compare to the

driving of an M3? Obviously u haven't driven a skyline be4 and better

yet a v-spec version of a skyline R34.

And don't even say i'm biased cuz i own an R34 V-spec

or else i'm a retarded idiot cuz me and my gurl are gettin an M3

very soon. Hopefully an M3 CSL.

I've driven both cars and i'm telling u the M3 is in NO way

"superior" in handlin compared to the R34 V-spec Skyline.

CHEAP?? :lol: i terribly disagree with that go look up on how much

my car costs for a 1995 version and u tell me my pocket book

didn't have an upset stomach. Or look up on how much a new one costs.

And for the person that said the r34 doesn't compare to the

driving of an M3? Obviously u haven't driven a skyline be4 and better

yet a v-spec version of a skyline R34.

And don't even say i'm biased cuz i own an R34 V-spec

or else i'm a retarded idiot cuz me and my gurl are gettin an M3

very soon. Hopefully an M3 CSL.

I've driven both cars and i'm telling u the M3 is in NO way

"superior" in handlin compared to the R34 V-spec Skyline.

if we are going to go down the route of correcting typos.... its spelled definitely.

but civics are cheap, not skylines.

thanks, god, it feels like last week i rolled over 2000.

the R34 is dfienatley cheap and easy to tune, i just feel m3 is better.

I could have sworned u said the R34 skyline's were definitely cheap.

huh Must've been my imagination. :-?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...