japan vs. europe ( skyline r34 - m3)

SPD_JNKY

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 86
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Id believe it.

I have seen Best MOTORing videos of worked skylines running high 9 second quarter times in the WET. M3 is a piece os Shiet compared to a worked skyline no matter what you do to the german dunga. BTW Best MOTORing has no equal when it comes to testing and rating any vehicle.

You'd believe it? Well don't bother, because spd_jnky is a bullshitter, and you are too if you would go so far as to call the M3 a " peice of shit ".

And who is " Best MOTORing " anyway, like nobody's car testing abilities are worth anything in comparison.

Take your narrow focused 9 second 1/4 mile Skyline and acompany it to the scrapyard, because that's where it's going after it busts a gut, and the M3 is still kicking ass all over the track!

Just a kind word of advice from someone who knows better.

No man, you are the fellow who knows nothing, quite obviously. I have heard of BestMOTORing, I'm simply stating that thier word is not the final word, they are probably biased against anything that isn't Japanese, like you. Just a thought.

Yeah, BMWs' are " crap on the track ". Thats' not what countless championship wins, and a reputation for high performance most automakers would kill for says. Proof that you really know nothing, so stop pretending. Either expand your range, speak rationally, or quit cluttering this site with your ill-informed posts, and jaded opinions and go away.

SHOO! Go away fly. :D

Look at your garage, the only " poor bastard " around here is you.

And what would make you think your worthless talk would have any brearing on my feelings. I'm just letting you know what a retard you are. I could disprove your nonsense all night long, but when one is dealing with someone such as yourself it's not worth the time. You have run out of anything to say, and are now just making an ass of yourself, so go on and blabber yourself stupid, even more than you are, because you don't mean anything. Goodbye retard.

No offense taken. You are out of sight, out of mind. :P

LOL..you see a story of a M3 losing a drag race and think it is impossible. The small mindedness of your replies and your defensive nature shows how retarded you are with all your BMW crap. My garage LOL You have your face stuck up your arse so far you dont know if your Arthur of Marthur..What a farkwit..

tradewise, you are sad.

I totally back latenight on this one.

and what is wrong with blondes? mine has no trouble at all spelling porsche, even the silent c, so go screw yourself.

furthermore, i'll add another BS thing SPDJNKY said to this post. his maxima has an inline tranny filter. those are only on automatic trannies. the auto that the 3.0L VG30DE equipped maxima's was a 4spd unit rated to no more than 240ft/lbs toruqe. there are a number of reports of clutching getting stripped clean out of the tranny in sub 5,000 miles on highly tweaked cars with that tranny.

either it's slow (i'll go with that), or it's about to blow, take your pick.

the M3 is a much more well rounded car than some pointless cranked out skyline.

i saw a volvo 240, pushing 733 rear wheel hp out of a 2.3L B23 straight 4 with a T4, a big air water intercooler, every mod under the sun, and a wet nitrous oxide system turn a sub 10 quarter mile.

i'd still take the M3.

Your car is neither fast nor furious. Get over it, take some engineering classes and learn about cars.

You know lets take it in another direction, Formula 1. Just a few years ago Williams used to have Honda engines, didn't do so well. They make a deal with BMW, same drivers, same car, different engine and now suddenly they're first.

LOL..you see a story of a M3 losing a drag race and think it is impossible. The small mindedness of your replies and your defensive nature shows how retarded you are with all your BMW crap. My garage LOL You have your face stuck up your arse so far you dont know if your Arthur of Marthur..What a farkwit..

You know that th Skyline isn't faster than the BMW M3.

If the skyline get's tuned and the M3 get's tuned by racing dynamics, Germany, The M3 would smoke the Skyline. NO DOUBT! It did 0-60 in 2.8 sec and didn't stop untill it hit 220 mph!!! Racing Dynamics has tested this on the Italian track Nardo.

In your face.... :evil:

yeah, just think what the new one could do. naturally, a riced maxima could take it down any day of the week.

some things about cars are more than their acceleration numbers.

but just the same, it was foolish to say "my souped up R34 beats your M3"

yeah, well, let's look at it this way, the dinan S2-M5, which is naturally aspirated, can turn a 0-60 in 4.1 (that beats both an F360 and a F575M), slaloms to beat an F575M, and costs $100,000, it also seats 5. I'd say that was a hell of a bargain.

TradingWise + SPD_JNKY = OWNED

japanese engineering does not compare to european. there is a reason honda is the only japanese competitor in f1. what amazes me is that a tuned skyline will take an m3 even though the m3 is na and rwd. that is core engineering. the skyline does hold a lot of respect but, stock vs. stock and highly tuned vs. highly tuned, the skyline only wins in straight line by a little and every other aspect of driving the m3 destroys.

Yeah, Hands Down.

Japanese engineering reminds me of cyborgs, for some reason. It's all a lot of roboticizes mass-produced cheap reliability. Not that that's neccessarily a bad thing, but I'll take teutonic hardware everytime.

And yes, Fox, that IS a hel of a bargain. One of the many reasons BMW (and other German auto-manufacturers) deserve to succeed.

yeah, well, let's look at it this way, the dinan S2-M5, which is naturally aspirated, can turn a 0-60 in 4.1 (that beats both an F360 and a F575M), slaloms to beat an F575M, and costs $100,000, it also seats 5. I'd say that was a hell of a bargain.
damn!! i must own one. does dinan have a website or anything? i found my newest obsession for that distant day of retirement.

Japanese engineering reminds me of cyborgs, for some reason. It's all a lot of roboticizes mass-produced cheap reliability.
thats a lot of why i like them. makes working on them so much cheaper and easier. but thats all relative.

go to dinan's website or read the C and D review of it. Dinan S2-M5 is a beast. It is wild. New flywheel, exhaust, suspension, whole new intake system and cams, as well as software and a shorter rear end, 4.1 for the heavy E39 M5 to sixty.

If I could, i'd have one tommorow.

And it's true. Japanese cars were never designed to be worked on. They are a bitch.

European cars designers actually planned for someone trying to fix there car at some point.

Abso-friggin'-lutely. I couldn't agree more. Try NOS'ing-up a Japanese car (an Acura) for example. I'll bet you 4-1 the odds are aganist your engine making it out of the shop alive. Try it on a German car, however, and the results will be different. Europeans (especially Germans, Brits and Italians) build their cars tougher than Asians, which means your cylinders aren't likely to explode if the compression and pressure becomes immense. And the funny thing is, Asian companies use "aftermarket capability" as one of the main "specialties" of their cars.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...